Author Topic: red scarves  (Read 514 times)

Offline CC27

red scarves
« on: January 16, 2020, 08:07:12 AM »
drmeow (3,416 posts)

red scarves

Saw a bunch of people wearing red scarves with writing on them at corner of 9th and Main in Richmond this am. I'm assuming they were members of the legislature on their way to session (mostly men in suits walking in the direction of the legislature meeting location). Does anyone know what the red scarves say/signify?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10817585

Commies?

Offline SVPete

Re: red scarves
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 09:03:17 AM »
I know!

I know!

They say, "I bet this red scarf will trigger some really stupid Prog!"

I almost always wear a hat when I go out for a long walk, event or work-out. My hairstyle and sun are not a great combination IYKWIM. recently I got a plain red Headsweats hat, just to see if I got any reaction. So far, Silicon Valley runners (hundreds of them) are smarter than the average DUmmie. Not even a head-jerking glance, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 02:43:54 PM »
drmeow (3,416 posts)

red scarves

Saw a bunch of people wearing red scarves with writing on them at corner of 9th and Main in Richmond this am. I'm assuming they were members of the legislature on their way to session (mostly men in suits walking in the direction of the legislature meeting location). Does anyone know what the red scarves say/signify?

They are members of a secret society on their way to an important secret meeting. Now that you blew their cover your life is in danger!!!!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 08:20:11 AM »
drmeow (3,416 posts)

red scarves

Saw a bunch of people wearing red scarves with writing on them at corner of 9th and Main in Richmond this am...Does anyone know what the red scarves say/signify?

The Shadow knows...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke