Author Topic: Jerry Jones reportedly spends $110M more on yacht than he did to buy Cowboys  (Read 860 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211645917

Wed Jan 9, 2019, 01:41 AM
Power 2 the People (1,559 posts)

Jerry Jones reportedly spends $110M more on yacht than he did to buy Cowboys

And he can't pay a little more in taxes?

[link:https://sports.yahoo.com/jerry-jones-reportedly-spends-110m-yacht-buy-cowboys-044948654.html|

They should rot in hell for what they've done to this country.

Ok, so we all know they are jealous of anyone having more than they have.  All of them to a person, but I find a quote in this thread hilarious.

5. The thread isn't about the monetary values of the Cowboys or the yacht

It is about excess and the dishonesty of the morbidly rich who claim they are being overtaxed. It is about the farce that these "job creators" will actually create jobs with their largess. It is about America's oligarchs who buy toys while 1 out of 3 Americans lives at or below the poverty line.

Can one of you go grab Power of the Dumbass and bring it over here for just a minute, please?  Hell, even in the same thread you see this;

EX500rider (5,259 posts)

8. I doubt it, not really a fishing type boat:

Jerry Jones’ new $250 million yacht is 360 feet long, includes a helipad, sauna, and has room for a 20-person crew and 14 guests.

Ok, so the boat EMPLOYS 20 Staff.  I'm going to bet most of them are full time on the boat.  This boat has to have a slip, maintenance, fuel, food, etc.  How many did it take to BUILD this damn thing?  How long did it employ those people?  How many people did those craftsmen and women buy items from with the money they were paid to build this awesome boat?!

These people are retarded when it comes to how this stuff works and it pisses me off.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Wed Jan 9, 2019, 01:41 AM

Jerry Jones reportedly spends $110M more on yacht than he did to buy Cowboys

And he can't pay a little more in taxes?

how much is enough for you morons?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Ok, so the boat EMPLOYS 20 Staff.  I'm going to bet most of them are full time on the boat.  This boat has to have a slip, maintenance, fuel, food, etc.  How many did it take to BUILD this damn thing?  How long did it employ those people?  How many people did those craftsmen and women buy items from with the money they were paid to build this awesome boat?!

These people are retarded when it comes to how this stuff works and it pisses me off.

KC

You actually believe people with jobs built that boat? Of course not! Next to the money printer in rich people's rectums is a luxury creator that pops out yachts, mansions, and limos complete with driver. The staff on that yacht probably came out of Jerry Jones' rectum, too.

How Jerry Jones (or any other wealthy person) spends their $$ is between them, their family, and God. I'm not any of those, so it's none of my business.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

I'll go with not giving public funds to the nfl. Clearly the players hate America.

So I'm all for stopping public funds going to the darker part of America telling us **** you.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Probably a Redskins fan. Or an Eagles.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.