Author Topic: TODAY PEOPLE TODAY THE SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN!  (Read 15196 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: TODAY PEOPLE TODAY THE SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN!
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »
Uhhhhg.

This just in from the Washington Post.

Breaking News

It is reported that John McCain used Viagara without a prescription and had an erection lasting longer than 4 hours .... it appears he DID NOT REPORT IT OR SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

We're toast.  Just don't even bother to vote.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:56 PM »
Well, Hell, it's past 1:30 p.m. central time now, and 2:30 p.m. eastern time.

No story.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 01:34:44 PM »

yep.  it's becoming late afternoon, and the fan is still shitless. :-)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »

yep.  it's becoming late afternoon, and the fan is still shitless. :-)
Really? I would never have predicted that when I posted the thread.  :innocent:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 01:40:48 PM »
Uhhhhg.

Breaking News

It is reported that John McCain used Viagara without a prescription and had an erection lasting longer than 4 hours .... it appears he DID NOT REPORT IT OR SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

KC

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »
Uhhhhg.

Breaking News

KC

hahahahahaha  Ya gotta love smilin' Bob!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 01:51:30 PM »
Well, Hell.

It's now 1:50 p.m. central time, meaning it's ten minutes to 3:00 p.m. eastern time.

Nothing.  No story.

Something was promised one hour and twenty minutes ago.

I wonder if the lonely star idiot primitive is taking any grief on Skins's island yet.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
Well, Hell.

It's now 1:50 p.m. central time, meaning it's ten minutes to 3:00 p.m. eastern time.

Nothing.  No story.

I wonder if the lonely star idiot primitive is taking any grief on Skins's island yet.

2:53 EDT -- fan continues to be aggressively sans merde.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 02:00:49 PM »

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
Could just be a elaborate bouncy setup.

Big news coming, really really big.

OMG! At the last minute Rove had the story squashed and my soucre has disappeared!
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 02:11:06 PM »
Maybe they finally found pictures of Obama smoking crack with that guy who claims to have had a gay affair with him. :-)
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »
Well, Hell.

Nothing.  No story.

2:53 EDT -- fan continues to be aggressively sans merde.

You know, it's a good thing I learned my lesson from the Bostonian Drunkard, on May 12, 2006.

That whole day, I sat at the computer, wearing out the left-hand side of the computer mouse constantly "refreshing" internet sites, looking for the story of the indictment of Karl Rove. 

I did that from about 6:00 a.m. central time until a little past 5:00 p.m. central time.

I was stiff from sitting all day in front of the computer, and my right-handed index finger got sprained, from constantly maneuvering the computer mouse.

That's one of the secondary reasons for my, uh, mild dislike of the Bostonian Drunkard.

This time, I'm doing things other than sitting in front of the computer, and checking only sporadically.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:27 PM »
YOY  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-10-08 12:54 PM
Response to Reply #72
87. Nope. She says it's about McCain and not Palin or her Palindromes

n/t
Calling the kids Palindromes is almost too clever for DU, is this a mole?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »
YOY  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-10-08 12:54 PM
Response to Reply #72

87. Nope. She says it's about McCain and not Palin or her Palindromes

Calling the kids Palindromes is almost too clever for DU, is this a mole?

My God, sir, you seem to be right.

That is half a mile too clever for a primitive to devise.

However, YOY is a bona fide primitive, an authentic primitive, and so one must conclude that sometimes by sheer accident and chance, primitives can do a bon mot.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline terry

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 02:27:40 PM »
cbayer  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-10-08 03:05 PM
Response to Original message
211. Locking

Please do not spam the board with repetitive messages.

cbayer
DU Moderator

Looks like Mod cbayer isn't buying.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
3 PM and nothing y...wait, what's this I see?

From TruthOut:

Sources within the McCain campaign have revealed a much darker side of the presidential candidate. Police reports indicate that on the night of May 15th, 2006 Karl Rove was visited by three ghosts that he called the ghosts of Fitzmas past, present, and future. Three hours later, he was seen running towards John McCain's house wearing a toga and carrying a large duffel bag.

An hour later, a report came in of a large fire along with screaming. Police were called to investigate and what they saw filled them with horror. In the back yard was a huge bronze statue of the cow god Moolor, and in front was a smoldering brazier containing all kinds of prescription drugs, along with what appears to be several burnt rabbit and garden fairy carcasses, and several slices of toast.

Several witnesses say that the drugs came from numerous users of the web forum Democratic Underground, a site filled with the dregs of society. Reports say that Rove opened a PO box, set up a fake charity, and registered on Democratic Underground (DU) under a false name, and told them to donate their prescription drugs to his charity. "They would be put into a magic box, and if you wish hard enough, the bong spirits will grant your with and Rove will be convicted in 24 business hours".

Three days later, every cow within a fifty mile radius walked into the streets and blocked traffic for hours, while the trees began to uproot themselves and throw their rotting fruit at any car with a Kerry bumper sticker. There were also isolated reports of furniture laughing at anyone possessing at least one bong.

This is HUGE! McCain is definitely toast now!!1

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »

From TruthOut:

Sources within the McCain campaign have revealed a much darker side of the presidential candidate. Police reports indicate that on the night of May 15th, 2006 Karl Rove was visited by three ghosts that he called the ghosts of Fitzmas past, present, and future. Three hours later, he was seen running towards John McCain's house wearing a toga and carrying a large duffel bag.

An hour later, a report came in of a large fire along with screaming. Police were called to investigate and what they saw filled them with horror. In the back yard was a huge bronze statue of the cow god Moolor, and in front was a smoldering brazier containing all kinds of prescription drugs, along with what appears to be several burnt rabbit and garden fairy carcasses, and several slices of toast.

Several witnesses say that the drugs came from numerous users of the web forum Democratic Underground, a site filled with the dregs of society. Reports say that Rove opened a PO box, set up a fake charity, and registered on Democratic Underground (DU) under a false name, and told them to donate their prescription drugs to his charity. "They would be put into a magic box, and if you wish hard enough, the bong spirits will grant your with and Rove will be convicted in 24 business hours".

Three days later, every cow within a fifty mile radius walked into the streets and blocked traffic for hours, while the trees began to uproot themselves and throw their rotting fruit at any car with a Kerry bumper sticker. There were also isolated reports of furniture laughing at anyone possessing at least one bong.

:lmao: H5

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »
No giddy happy dance yet?

Damn...

Carry on.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 02:35:55 PM »
I'm reminded of the Halloween classic "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."

Poor Linus lonestarnut.....

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »

From TruthOut:

:lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

I'm now having co-workers ask me what the Hell I'm reading.

H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »
IT HAS BROKEN!!!!

CAROL FOWLER SAYS THAT PALIN'S PRIMARY QUALIFICATION IS SHE (PALIN) DIDN'T HAVE AN ABORTION!!!!!

OH NOOS!  WE AM TOAST!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »

From TruthOut:

There ain't no H5 big enough for that one!!!

Fantastic!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »
IT HAS BROKEN!!!!

CAROL FOWLER SAYS THAT PALIN'S PRIMARY QUALIFICATION IS SHE (PALIN) DIDN'T HAVE AN ABORTION!!!!!

OH NOOS!  WE AM TOAST!

I'm watching Shep Smith talk about it.  One reason for liking him is that he calls BS on these a-holes when he sees it.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »
As I type, the shit is literally hitting the fan. There's a spreader truck in my pasture spreading turkey litter. "Turkey Litter" is government speak for turkey shit.

It's beginning to smell like a democrat convention around here.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Chris_

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 03:11:08 PM »
As I type, the shit is literally hitting the fan. There's a spreader truck in my pasture spreading turkey litter. "Turkey Litter" is government speak for turkey shit.

It's beginning to smell like a democrat convention around here.

With or without the hippie BO stench and rancid bong water aromas?