Author Topic: More ObamaCare fiction  (Read 9936 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
More ObamaCare fiction
« on: August 27, 2012, 11:14:16 PM »
More ObamaCare fiction

President Obama said during his weekly radio address today that he wanted to share “some actual facts” about “a lot of accusations and misinformation flying around” about Medicare.

Let’s look at the “facts” that he highlights in his address:

"We’ve extended the life of Medicare by almost a decade."

He “extends the life of Medicare” by paying Medicare providers less and less every year to the point that 15 percent, and eventually 40 percent, of Medicare providers will either go bankrupt or stop seeing Medicare patients altogether, according to Medicare actuaries.

And I’ve proposed reforms that will save Medicare money by getting rid of wasteful spending in the health care system and reining in insurance companies — reforms that won’t touch your guaranteed Medicare benefits. Not by a single dime.
National Review

It just gets worse from there.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: More ObamaCare fiction
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 11:44:07 PM »
Someone, probably Valerie Jarred, has convinced owebuma that he can sell owebumacare, and that more people will approve of it as a result, by explaining it fully. The more he explains it, the less popular it gets. I'm not complaining, but you would think that eventually the libs would accidentally discover the first law of hole digging.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.