Author Topic: Hillary won by NINE MILLION!!!!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Hillary won by NINE MILLION!!!!
« on: October 13, 2018, 10:08:51 PM »

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 05:54 PM
Star Member jodymarie aimee (3,202 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211276192

Russ Feingold told me last year HRC would have won by 9M, not 3M were it not for R voter suppression

Russ Feingold told me last year HRC would have won by 9M, not 3M were it not for R voter suppression. Right out of his mouth. The Rs in WI are expert at all manner of voter suppression. And they are blatant, as you guys see how Trump & CO operate...they cheat and lie and don't care who knows...nobody holds them accountable. Our minority(1/3) in the Assembly is impossible to flip, but we are hoping for Governor..

I will never vote early again. In Racine they threw thousands of early votes away. And we know they mess with the machines, too. Damn Citizens United and demolishing Voting Rights Act and gerrymandering and Voter ID for aiding them to legally cheat, also.

oh, for ****'s face...

edhopper (20,820 posts)

3. No their cheating has killed us

we win and they put their thumb on the scale.
We must do something about the current state where a Dem needs 5% or 10% more votes to have a chance.

:popcorn:

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 06:22 PM
Bfd (325 posts)

5. Imagine how far forward America would be 2 yrs into an HRC Presidency.

Citizens United..kneecapped
Supreme Court..fair & functional
Voter Registration Act restored
National Voter Holiday
Fairness Doctrine restored
DACA & Immigration improved
High Tech Security
Renewable Energy
Tighter Environmental Regulations
Solar Grid advanced in the world
Putin in a narrower box
Puerto Rico would have rebuilt with dignity & generous assistance
America's World Allies tighten their unified front
Standards for Human Rights Laws Increased
Infrastructure brought to necessary standards & forward into the future
Wall Street manipulating curbed
HRC's Cabinet would have been the most qualified forward thinking & positive force to send America strong, healthy, well educated & prepared for the next century.

...and much more from Her detailed platform, & promise to this Nation she dedicated her adult life to improving.

Hillary would not have had the congress and pretty much have achieved nothing... but don't let that dim your dreams...

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
Bfd (325 posts)

36. Ya. Well then i spose its just a damned good thing she wasn't fought harder for over Trump.

"Since she wouldn't have made a damned bit of difference than what he's done anyway!

Yup good thing so many contributed to her demise since she'd never made a difference anyway.
Not one damned good reason to give her a shot at it cuz, ya know .....

Whew guess we dodged a bullet there, in that case."

Bullcrap.
We would not have Brett Kavanaugh OR Gorsuch.
Those 100 or so Federal judges Trump's been appointing would have been Fair & Reasonable intead of Hard Right Trump loyalists.

The old meme of "Nope, HRC wouldn't have made a damned inch of difference. It would have been too hard for her, she'd never have gotten a thing accomplished", is Bullshit.
That's the sour grapes politics talking, & sorry, but that old talking point is clearly long due to be retired.

Our world would be thriving under her care.
It is dying under Trump & that would not be happening were he not be sitting as head of power.

She warned us.
Pity some failed to listen

Truth

:lmao:

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 09:31 PM
Bfd (325 posts)

42. Quit demeaning her worth.

Quit minimizing her enormous value to good governance of this nation

Seems to me the Hillbotz are prepping the DUmpmonkiez for another preezy-run by Hill...

:rotf:

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 06:43 PM
erpowers (8,371 posts)

9. I Believe Him

I have always believed that the reason Hilary Clinton lost so many of the swing states was voter suppression. I think she would have at least won Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Wisconsin if not for voter suppression.

How were votes thrown out during early voting? What did people supposedly do wrong?

triron (9,262 posts)

19. That's BS. Russians still changed the votes.

:lmao:

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 08:20 PM
Star Member DFW (30,370 posts)

26. I believe him

I talked with him for about half an hour in July 2016, and at the time, he had no doubt he would recapture his Senate seat. All polling pointed toward it, too. The fact that he never even came close (according to the official tally, that is) just stinks like a barrel of rotting fish.

#ibelieveruss...

Response to jodymarie aimee (Original post)Sat Oct 13, 2018, 10:05 PM
xmas74 (27,014 posts)

47. A friend's son tried to vote in Racine in 2016

And was repeatedly given the runaround. They said his license was invalid(it wasn't), they refused his military ID and then they said he was at the wrong polling station. He went to where they sent him and was told to go back to the first place.

I don't remember how it all ended. I remember her posting all day long on Facebook about how he was on leave and they were screwing him over.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hillary won by NINE MILLION!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 12:06:39 AM »
Seems to me the Hillbotz are prepping the DUmpmonkiez for another preezy-run by Hill...

And if the Democrats had any sense of gratitude for the one person who's done more for the Democrat party and Democrat candidates than anybody else, they'd be on her bandwagon, whooping and cheering and enthusing for her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 12:22:33 AM »
>we win and they put their thumb on the scale.

Not exactly...unless you consider your mouth full of jism from the real winners and your thumb up their bung...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:12:08 AM »
Star Member jodymarie aimee (3,202 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211276192

Russ Feingold told me last year HRC would have won by 9M, not 3M were it not for R voter suppression

S. I. Hayakawa told me that Trump would have won California by 2 million but for illegals voting for HilLIARy.

My :bouncy: is as credible as jodymarie aimee's :bouncy: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 04:05:03 PM »
S. I. Hayakawa told me that Trump would have won California by 2 million but for illegals voting for HilLIARy.

My :bouncy: is as credible as jodymarie aimee's :bouncy: .
but how do ya look in high boots?

:rotf:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »
That DUchebag is a liar!!

Hilary won by eleventy billion. 

Carl Sagan told me the other night.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online Muddling 2

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »
That DUchebag is a liar!!

Hilary won by eleventy billion. 

Carl Sagan told me the other night.

I heard it from Miss Cleo!
 :whistling:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 04:53:17 PM »
Considering that DEMS control many populous states (New York, California, Washington, etc.) and control them down to the local level, along with many populous cities located inside Red states (e.g. Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus here in Ohio), i.e. I am talking about the Board of Elections, then they need to explain precisely how the fraud occurs!

Beyond ridiculous, but we expect such fantasies from Leftists!
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 06:33:17 PM »
How come I haven't heard from about 7 million people that they went to vote and were denied the opportunity? How come I haven't heard from 1 person that they went to vote and was denied?

Weird huh?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 11:51:04 PM »
Well, the Witch won a black and white subtle sign staked on the highway here that read "Ding Dong, The Wicked Witch is Dead."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 07:48:40 AM »
Y'know,it does sound like the vile skank is trying to edge back in, which should set up some really bloody Dem primaries, 'cause even a lot of Dems are sick and tired of her though the Dem big money crowd still loves her.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 08:27:07 AM »
Y'know,it does sound like the vile skank is trying to edge back in, which should set up some really bloody Dem primaries, 'cause even a lot of Dems are sick and tired of her though the Dem big money crowd still loves her.
The grift is down for the Clinton Global Intuitive since her loss. Another run for president would give her 2 years to squeeze the suckers donors one more time until Chelsea Clinton runs for office.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke