Author Topic: What are the odds trump drops out of the race before Nov?  (Read 659 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
What are the odds trump drops out of the race before Nov?
« on: January 09, 2020, 05:48:43 PM »
Garion_55 (1,373 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212857702

What are the odds trump drops out of the race before Nov?

Last edited Thu Jan 9, 2020, 06:11 PM - Edit history (1)

looking at his health yesterday he might have legitimate reasons not to run. hell he might not even make it to nov.

but dropping out of something due to health reasons would be very trumpy. he did it before.

and if pence has to run instead, i can see the gop scrubbing his record of anything and everything right now. pay it off, kill it off, blackmail it off, hide it, every word pence has ever said could be getting an anal cleansing
:whatever:

:whatever:

OliverQ (2,522 posts)

1. Absolutely zero.

Star Member LonePirate (9,895 posts)

13. I disagree. If it looks like he will face a landslide loss, he will drop out to save face.

He will use health worries as his defense so he technically does lose by a massive margin. Of course without him on the ballot, the Republicans will lose even worse as their racist base sits home and Dems vote as if 45 was on the ballot.

:loser:

Star Member Turbineguy (29,368 posts)

4. He has three choices

1. Win (and by any means possible).

2. Go to prison

3. Die

:mental:

Star Member htuttle (23,288 posts)

8. Or

4. Resign due to illness, then defect to Russia

:thatsright:

Star Member hlthe2b (74,983 posts)

6. My theory is Pence struck a bargain he continues with. He sold his soul to Trump in all things

either KNOWING Trump will never make it beyond election day or believing so, but likely hoping he and his deterioration can be hidden sufficiently to get them reelected at which time Pence gets the prize. I can not imagine those around him do not know how badly he is deteriorating and at what pace. Seems they must all be plotting to save their meal ticket prospects...

Pence surely knows he'd never get elected on his own, so this is his only chance.

tman (341 posts)

23. He has a very good chance at being reelected.

Why would he step down?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: What are the odds trump drops out of the race before Nov?
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 07:23:00 PM »
"and if pence has to run instead, i can see the gop scrubbing his record of anything and everything right now. pay it off, kill it off, blackmail it off, hide it, every word pence has ever said could be getting an anal cleansing"
No, that's much more of a Democrat thing to do, especially the Clintons, and ESPECIALLY the "Kill it off" part. COUGHCOUGHVince FosterCOUGHCOUGH. COUGHCOUGHJeffrey EpsteinCOUGHCOUGH!

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 07:51:56 PM »
Z-E-R-O.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 07:59:51 PM »
More DUmmie recycling. They were predicting "Trump will drop out" from January 1, 2016 almost up to Election Day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 09:19:13 PM »
More DUmmie recycling. They were predicting "Trump will drop out" from January 1, 2016 almost up to Election Day.
Probably as far back as June 2015 when he came down the escalator.  Remember the speculation that he was trying to generate publicity to start his own TV network?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 09:22:58 PM »
looking at his health yesterday

He must have been cured overnight because he just gave a 1.5 hour rally in Toleldo and looked pretty darned healthy.