Author Topic: "Not My Fault"  (Read 459 times)

Offline CG6468

"Not My Fault"
« on: August 16, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »
Obama: I reversed recession until 'bad luck' hit
by Byron York

At a town hall meeting on his campaign-style tour of the Midwest, President Obama claimed that his economic program "reversed the recession" until recovery was frustrated by events overseas.  And then, Obama said, with the economy in an increasingly precarious position, the recovery suffered another blow when Republicans pressed the White House for federal spending cuts in exchange for an increase in the national debt limit, resulting in a deal Obama called a "debacle."

"We had reversed the recession, avoided a depression, gotten the economy moving again," Obama told a crowd in Decorah, Iowa.  "But over the last six months we've had a run of bad luck."  Obama listed three events overseas -- the Arab Spring uprisings, the tsunami in Japan, and the European debt crises -- which set the economy back.

Don't Blame ME!
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline thundley4

Re: "Not My Fault"
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »
The good news is that he may finally be moving on from the "It's all Bush's fault" meme.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »
The good news is that he may finally be moving on from the "It's all Bush's fault" meme.

Only because it was getting close to dodging shoes, dead cats, and rotten tomatoes stage, even with most of the MSM toadies.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:34:27 PM »
Correctly, it would be...  "It's not ALL my fault.  I had some help from my fellow Marxists in Congress."