Author Topic: Just...F*ck Every Single One of You!!  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Just...F*ck Every Single One of You!!
« on: October 02, 2020, 02:03:40 AM »
https://democraticunderground.com/10142594044

With dildos covered in cactus needles.

Flaleftist (3,218 posts)
4. good

He should drink some bleach and shove a flashlight up his ass.

wnylib (3,113 posts)
55. Must have run out of hydroxychloroquine.

But, not to worry. It will magically disappear, won't it?

Star Member SergeStorms (8,914 posts)
6. I'm an athiest, but I guess maybe there is a god.

Karma, something.

Scarlet Begalas (4 posts)
92. tRump COVID

Hope you're right. I'm worried about Joe now.

DENVERPOPS (3,185 posts)
67. It's probably not

the first disease he has brought home to Melanoma after all his high priced hooker contacts....

Star Member Polly Hennessey (3,374 posts)
11. Last ditch effort- go for

the sympathy vote.

Star Member dalton99a (53,621 posts)
15. +1. Trust nothing coming out of the Trump White House

Wow. Bash him for something he never really said & then claim this is a hoax...

Star Member Bayard (9,494 posts)
12. Is this for real?

Or just a way to drop out of the race?

If it's real----HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

A lot more in this thread. I wish many, many more knew of this place, and it was exposed in the MSM & everywhere else.

To you old dogs here, you already know. To the new members, if you want to know where the absolute scummiest of people reside on the internet and in life, look no further than the linked forum. There is no compassion, empathy, sadness. There is only filth, and bile.

I group quoted this because I knew it would all be the same repitition. Also because I'm just not going to put that much effort into these assholes.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BamaMoose

Re: Just...F*ck Every Single One of You!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 03:35:35 AM »
Anyone remember when Elizabeth Edwards joined and immediately scolded them and quit when they made fun of Laura Ingraham having cancer?  Even other Democrats find them repulsive.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 04:08:40 AM »
Disgusting, heartless sacks of crap.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 06:58:25 AM »
Of course they’re going to act immaturely. They hold a child-like worldview. I would be surprised if they didn’t behave inappropriately.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 07:52:35 AM »
Of course they’re going to act immaturely. They hold a child-like worldview. I would be surprised if they didn’t behave inappropriately.

There is no need to insult children...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 08:14:47 AM »
There is no need to insult children...

But it's fun when the kiddos are 18+.  :tongue:

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 08:25:01 AM »
I'm sure these DUpipo will be disappointed, because Orange Man BAD!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »
Anyone remember when Elizabeth Edwards joined and immediately scolded them and quit when they made fun of Laura Ingraham having cancer?  Even other Democrats find them repulsive.

No they Don't DUmmies are now the core of the Democrat Party. You can see the same vile hatred on Twitter and Facebook from many Democrats.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 10:03:47 AM »
They're carrying on like he's in the ICU, from everything I've seen, a large proportion of people who test positive never even get symptomatic.  One of my sons, and his wife, had it (Both in their mid-20s) had it, basically flue symptoms for a couple of days and then 'Staycation' from work for the rest of their Q time, both have fairly basic medical care insurance.   Trump's in an endangered age group, sure, but really doesn't have any of the complicating diseases or syndromes so common in that group (Like cancer, COPD, shot livers, heart disease, or morbid obesity) that enhance morbidity for that group, and he has the best medical treatment available, and unlimited access to meds and treatments.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »
They're carrying on like he's in the ICU, from everything I've seen, a large proportion of people who test positive never even get symptomatic.  One of my sons, and his wife, had it (Both in their mid-20s) had it, basically flue symptoms for a couple of days and then 'Staycation' from work for the rest of their Q time, both have fairly basic medical care insurance.   Trump's in an endangered age group, sure, but really doesn't have any of the complicating diseases or syndromes so common in that group (Like cancer, COPD, shot livers, heart disease, or morbid obesity) that enhance morbidity for that group, and he has the best medical treatment available, and unlimited access to meds and treatments.

Exactly.  The left treats the Wuhan as if every case is fatal.

My mom took a road trip with her neighbor about 6 weeks ago. The neighbor gal had to be hospitalized and she tested positive. They're both in their early 70's.  Mom also tested positive with zero symptoms.  Subsequently I was also tested, but came back negative.

This isn't a killer unless you have one of the co-morbidities.  Or Governor Cuomo marches you off into a nursing home.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 10:59:39 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 11:03:38 AM »
Flaleftist (3,218 posts)
4. good

He should drink some bleach and shove a flashlight up his ass.

From http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,415836.msg2294837.html#msg2294837 :

Did President Trump really talk about injecting bleach as a treatment for Covid-19, as many media people claim? It's easily fact-checked, because the transcript of the relevant, April 23rd press conference is available online, https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-coronavirus-press-conference-transcript-april-23 . It was a long press conference, with multiple speakers from Trump's White House Corona Virus Task Force.

Starting around 29:46, Trump did talk about using UV light inside the body as a disinfectant. As far-fetched as that may sound, he was probably alluding to this device developed by Cedars-Sinai and licensed to Aytu BioScience for production, https://apnews.com/press-release/accesswire/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b which can bring UV light inside patients' lungs. Note that this product announcement was made public three days before the April 23 press conference with Trump and Corona Virus Task Force members.

At about 34:05, a reporter - not Trump - made the first mention of bleach in the conference. Trump's response made clear they were talking about cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, not about injections.

I wrote that several days ago, not fully realizing how near and dear DU-grade Progs believe the drunk-bleach lie.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2020, 11:33:23 AM »
More donks being jackasses, https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/10/anti-trumpers-celebrate-news-that-president-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/ .

I wonder if George Conway knows whose comment he adapted. It's like quoting Mr. Bumble from Oliver Twist, "The law is an ass". Consider the source before approving it. See Matthew 27:41-43.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2020, 12:14:46 PM »
President Trump has the advantage of being exempt from Obummercare.  I expect he and Melania will be just fine.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2020, 03:25:25 PM »

Those were 2004 donkeys. The democrat party has moved to the DUmbass DUchebags side. Your standard democrat party member is a DUmmy in 2004.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2020, 01:09:33 PM »
drunk-bleach lie.

DUmmies, I heard you can get drunk drinking bleach.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2020, 01:36:09 PM »

DUmmies, I heard you can get drunk drinking bleach.

It'll take you out of this world! :fuelfire:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2020, 02:03:26 AM »
It'll take you out of this world! :fuelfire:

Now now, fellas. (assuming your genders)  We should take our feelings out on THEM in the form of action, and take them out of this world. (which, I see that path rapidly approaching, so I'm just saying. :-))

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2020, 08:30:18 AM »
It's been a couple of months with a lot of disappointments for DU-Haters:

* Donald and Melania recovered from Covid;

* Ben Carson recovered from Covid;

* Chuck Grassley recovered from Covid;

* Eli Lilly's antibody treatment received EUA;

* Regeneron's antibody treatment received EUA;

* Anti-viral remdesivir received full authorization;

* Pfizer's Covid vaccine may receive EUA on December 10th;

* Moderna's Covid vaccine may receive EUA on December 17th;

* The Dems did not gain control of the Senate, as expected;

* The Dems lost as many House seats as they expected to gain.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2020, 04:13:44 PM »

Um, that is still undecided and there is a possibility of the Dems stealing that.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2020, 07:26:55 AM »
It's been a couple of months with a lot of disappointments for DU-Haters:

* Donald and Melania recovered from Covid;

* Ben Carson recovered from Covid;

* Chuck Grassley recovered from Covid;

* Eli Lilly's antibody treatment received EUA;

* Regeneron's antibody treatment received EUA;

* Anti-viral remdesivir received full authorization;

* Pfizer's Covid vaccine may receive EUA on December 10th;

* Moderna's Covid vaccine may receive EUA on December 17th;

* The Dems lost as many House seats as they expected to gain.
The vaccines being on the brink of being released to the public is indeed bad news for the DUmmies and far leftists in general.
Leftists, above all things, constantly desire more power and more control over every aspect of Americans' lives, and the pandemic had given the Democrats carte blanche to do just that, as seen through some of the despotic measures they've advanced in the name of halting its spread. Now, with vaccines about to be released, the pandemic's days are numbered, and thus the Dems know that they'll lose most if not all of that newfound power and control.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 10:13:11 AM »
The vaccines being on the brink of being released to the public is indeed bad news for the DUmmies and far leftists in general.
Leftists, above all things, constantly desire more power and more control over every aspect of Americans' lives, and the pandemic had given the Democrats carte blanche to do just that, as seen through some of the despotic measures they've advanced in the name of halting its spread. Now, with vaccines about to be released, the pandemic's days are numbered, and thus the Dems know that they'll lose most if not all of that newfound power and control.

They will resort back the "imminent global climate change crisis" to  to reign us in under their iron fist and control us.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2020, 12:55:44 PM »
They will resort back the "imminent global climate change crisis" to  to reign us in under their iron fist and control us.

AOC is already doing just that. https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1334197412957720578
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."