Author Topic: Photos from North Korea  (Read 5921 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Photos from North Korea
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
My heart aches for these poor people.  More oppressed than in any other country on the face of this planet IMO. :bawl:They starve to death so the military can eat, LITERALLY.  And then you get asshole libs who wail about not being able to buy steak and soda or what the **** ever with their food stamp cards. :argh:

Feel for them, but they've been so brainwashed you could bust through the lines with a 5-course meal for them and they'd still hack you to death.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2011, 08:29:31 AM »
Feel for them, but they've been so brainwashed you could bust through the lines with a 5-course meal for them and they'd still hack you to death.
Well, there are a few who manage to escape across the border to South Korea.  Plus the Chinese farmers will sometimes raid across and steal North Korean women for brides as their population control methods have resulted in a major shortage of women.  I read about this in a TIME article years ago, and imagine the situation has gotten even worse.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline namvet

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2011, 08:47:22 AM »
Screw ya'll!  this is a cool ass statue! :bird:

Gun sculpture in Munchon Town by Kernbeisser, on Flickr

cause its tall and erect ????  :lmao:

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline namvet

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2011, 09:08:35 AM »
Well, there are a few who manage to escape across the border to South Korea.  Plus the Chinese farmers will sometimes raid across and steal North Korean women for brides as their population control methods have resulted in a major shortage of women.  I read about this in a TIME article years ago, and imagine the situation has gotten even worse.

very few. the vid I put up show the defense's there. the border is electrified and has one the biggest mine fields in the world. the majority escape to China. but they live in fear of being deported.

the story I heard is the North was or still is kidnapping Japanese tourists in the south. then they're agents and spies learn the from them how to act and look Japanese. then the agents are smuggled back into the south and Japan to spy. this article claims it took place from 1977 thru 83.

From 1977 until 1983 19 Japanese citizens were abducted from both Japan and mainland Europe by North Korean agents in 13 separate cases, in order to enhance the Stalinist state's ability to spy on its neighbour. Abductees, which include men, women and children, were placed in 'spy schools' and forced to teach North Korean agents Japanese language and customs so that they could successfully pass themselves off as natives. No-one really knows how many Japanese citizens were abducted during this period - pressure groups in Japan believe the number could be over 100 - but the National Police Agency officially recognises 13 cases and North Korea has admitted to and apologised for the kidnapping of 13 Japanese nationals.

http://www.suite101.com/content/north-korean-abductions-of-japanese-citizens-a177218

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »
very few. the vid I put up show the defense's there. the border is electrified and has one the biggest mine fields in the world. the majority escape to China. but they live in fear of being deported.

the story I heard is the North was or still is kidnapping Japanese tourists in the south. then they're agents and spies learn the from them how to act and look Japanese. then the agents are smuggled back into the south and Japan to spy. this article claims it took place from 1977 thru 83.

http://www.suite101.com/content/north-korean-abductions-of-japanese-citizens-a177218

I see from the article that, no surprise, almost all of the victims have been disappeared. :censored:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 02:56:50 PM »
Looks worse than Soviet Union.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du