Author Topic: I'll give Republicans credit for one thing ...  (Read 397 times)

Offline CC27

I'll give Republicans credit for one thing ...
« on: August 09, 2022, 07:43:05 AM »
Tue Aug 9, 2022, 08:20 AM
Star Member NanceGreggs (27,397 posts)

... they know how stupid the average Republican voter is.

"The January 6th insurrection was a normal tourist day."

"The 2020 election was stolen, despite a complete lack of evidence thereof."

"The FBI raid on Mara-Lago was about nothing more than a 'document dispute'."

The PTB in the GOP know that these kinds of soundbytes will be swallowed whole by their constituents, washed down with a hefty swig of Kool-Aid, and driven home with a few carefully-crafted statements about "the deep state", "political persecution", and "Hunter Biden's laptop".

When it comes to the GOP, you can't fault them for not knowing exactly how pathetically easy it is to manipulate their "base" - the low-IQers, the hopelessly gullible, the proudly ill-informed, and the dumbest people on the planet.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217017355

**** you Nance. Stop projecting you miserable witch.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: I'll give Republicans credit for one thing ...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 08:04:02 AM »
"Complete lack of proof" ?

Laws that were changed by bodies who were not granted power to change them, means illegal votes regardless of the intent of the person who cast them.

DUmbass.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 08:06:32 AM »
Does Nance have an Auto-Correct app that edits out the, "Hic"s from her garrulous drunken rants?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 10:03:24 AM »
Democrats should be the last people to accuse anyone else of being gullible.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 10:15:07 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 10:14:21 AM »
Tue Aug 9, 2022, 08:20 AM
Star Member NanceGreggs (27,397 posts)

... they know how stupid the average Republican voter is.

You pathetic idiot !  Insurrections involve weapons. Supply and Demand effect prices, open borders, disallowing parental input in their own children's education, inability to comprehend how the military should have left the desert last, not first.  how Putin took a break in his aggression only while Trump was in office. How, any negoiation only works from a position of strength. Accepting the conflict of interest in the Biden/China dealings.
"Stupid" Republicans know this and more.

"The 2020 election was stolen, despite a complete lack of evidence thereof."

What a completely stupid remark. Get your head out of your ass.  Your remarks demand a new definition as "stupid" is no longer sufficient.

"The FBI raid on Mara-Lago is a show-raid to keep Trump out of political power. But you're in your own little drunken universe.

The PTB in the GOP know that these kinds of soundbytes will be swallowed whole by their constituents, washed down with a hefty swig of Kool-Aid, and driven home with a few carefully-crafted statements about "the deep state", "political persecution", and "Hunter Biden's laptop".

Deep state. It's the bipartisan group of elected and appointed officials who can collectively spike the evidence (available in documents, witnesses, and clear videos ) of the Biden crime family in action. What kind of evidence do you need?

When it comes to the GOP, you can't fault them for not knowing exactly how pathetically easy it is to manipulate their "base" - the low-IQers, the hopelessly gullible, the proudly ill-informed, and the dumbest people on the planet.

You just described yourself. You are closed to any threat of your beliefs. Your mind is closed and fortified with a 2-foot thick, reinforced concrete wall. Not only are you clueless, you're incapable of looking in the mirror. And that's due your fear of seeing something that may cause you to have to think independently. So, you drink.
i was a lefty years ago. But, I grew up.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 10:55:15 AM »
Nance can gloat all she wants but in the end she should remember that what goes around comes around. I suspect she'll be singing a different tune when the shoe is on the other foot.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 11:03:17 AM »
Nance can gloat all she wants but in the end she should remember that what goes around comes around. I suspect she'll be singing a different tune when the shoe is on the other foot.

Every day I whisper to myself, "only two and a half more months, only two and a half more months....."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2022, 12:04:48 PM »
Every day I whisper to myself, "only two and a half more months, only two and a half more months....."

Don't count on nothing until the check clears the bank.  Even if the inevitable shenanigans are overcome, are we going to get anyone willing to actually stand up and fight, or will it be the usual "reach across the aisle" bending over we've dealt with for decades from the professional politicians?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 07:58:01 AM »
The FBI raid on Mara-Lago was about nothing more than a 'document dispute'.

:rotf: Euphemize or demonize as suits Your Drunkeness, it was a document dispute. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2022, 08:26:25 AM »
When jon gruber said the words "the stupidity of the American voter" , he was talking about democrats like you, nance, not republicans.

Now go **** yourself with barbed wire.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.