Current Events > The DUmpster

I'll give Republicans credit for one thing ...

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Tue Aug 9, 2022, 08:20 AM
Star Member NanceGreggs (27,397 posts)

... they know how stupid the average Republican voter is.

"The January 6th insurrection was a normal tourist day."

"The 2020 election was stolen, despite a complete lack of evidence thereof."

"The FBI raid on Mara-Lago was about nothing more than a 'document dispute'."

The PTB in the GOP know that these kinds of soundbytes will be swallowed whole by their constituents, washed down with a hefty swig of Kool-Aid, and driven home with a few carefully-crafted statements about "the deep state", "political persecution", and "Hunter Biden's laptop".

When it comes to the GOP, you can't fault them for not knowing exactly how pathetically easy it is to manipulate their "base" - the low-IQers, the hopelessly gullible, the proudly ill-informed, and the dumbest people on the planet.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217017355
--- End quote ---

**** you Nance. Stop projecting you miserable witch.

CollectivismMustDie:
"Complete lack of proof" ?

Laws that were changed by bodies who were not granted power to change them, means illegal votes regardless of the intent of the person who cast them.

DUmbass.

SVPete:
Does Nance have an Auto-Correct app that edits out the, "Hic"s from her garrulous drunken rants?

ADsOutburst:
Democrats should be the last people to accuse anyone else of being gullible.

3rd-try:
Tue Aug 9, 2022, 08:20 AM
Star Member NanceGreggs (27,397 posts)

--- Quote ---... they know how stupid the average Republican voter is.

--- End quote ---

You pathetic idiot !  Insurrections involve weapons. Supply and Demand effect prices, open borders, disallowing parental input in their own children's education, inability to comprehend how the military should have left the desert last, not first.  how Putin took a break in his aggression only while Trump was in office. How, any negoiation only works from a position of strength. Accepting the conflict of interest in the Biden/China dealings.
"Stupid" Republicans know this and more.

--- Quote ---"The 2020 election was stolen, despite a complete lack of evidence thereof."
--- End quote ---

What a completely stupid remark. Get your head out of your ass.  Your remarks demand a new definition as "stupid" is no longer sufficient.

"The FBI raid on Mara-Lago is a show-raid to keep Trump out of political power. But you're in your own little drunken universe.

--- Quote ---The PTB in the GOP know that these kinds of soundbytes will be swallowed whole by their constituents, washed down with a hefty swig of Kool-Aid, and driven home with a few carefully-crafted statements about "the deep state", "political persecution", and "Hunter Biden's laptop".
--- End quote ---

Deep state. It's the bipartisan group of elected and appointed officials who can collectively spike the evidence (available in documents, witnesses, and clear videos ) of the Biden crime family in action. What kind of evidence do you need?

--- Quote ---When it comes to the GOP, you can't fault them for not knowing exactly how pathetically easy it is to manipulate their "base" - the low-IQers, the hopelessly gullible, the proudly ill-informed, and the dumbest people on the planet.
--- End quote ---

You just described yourself. You are closed to any threat of your beliefs. Your mind is closed and fortified with a 2-foot thick, reinforced concrete wall. Not only are you clueless, you're incapable of looking in the mirror. And that's due your fear of seeing something that may cause you to have to think independently. So, you drink.
i was a lefty years ago. But, I grew up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version