Interests > Around the House & In the Garage

The muscle car goes electric:Dodge sets 2024 end date for gas Chargers/Challenge

<< < (3/5) > >>

DefiantSix:
The leftist scum beta-males can call their battery-operated toys "muscle cars" all they like and it will (still) never make it so.

The muscle car was the muscle car because of what was under the hood, not because of any particular body shape or styling. These toys have nothing under the hood (kinda like the leftist scum driving this change).

Internal combustion, gentlemen. Accept no substitutions.

Drafe Hoblin:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on March 31, 2022, 06:41:00 AM ---The leftist scum beta-males can call their battery-operated toys "muscle cars" all they like and it will (still) never make it so.

The muscle car was the muscle car because of what was under the hood, not because of any particular body shape or styling. These toys have nothing under the hood (kinda like the leftist scum driving this change).

Internal combustion, gentlemen. Accept no substitutions.

--- End quote ---

Amen.

Ralph Wiggum:
Shut up and just buy an electric car, peasants! (Biden administration mode off)

I'll never ever get used to electric vehicles, and likely never will based on my age.

Eupher:
The auto industry in Detroit is especially daft. This factor right here - lithium carbonate - will price these POS cars beyond the reach of us peasants.

Which is exactly what #SharterJoe and his puppeteers want.

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/lithium

Dblhaul:
I grew up reading Hot Rod and Motortrend.  There is no replacement for displacement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version