Current Events > Blogs

From The Desk Of Donald J. Trump

<< < (2/2)

thundley4:

--- Quote from: Eupher on May 05, 2021, 01:20:40 PM ---Yep. After all, you're just a spreader of "disinformation".  :-)

--- End quote ---

A friend of mine got a 24 hour ban, her first ever. I posted:

"The difference between a man and a woman is that when a woman wants you to smell something it usually smells nice."

My friend posted: "Men are gross."
The notice told her she couldn't post for 24 hours because she violated community standards on bullying.  :banghead:

Eupher:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on May 05, 2021, 04:57:17 PM ---A friend of mine got a 24 hour ban, her first ever. I posted:

"The difference between a man and a woman is that when a woman wants you to smell something it usually smells nice."

My friend posted: "Men are gross."
The notice told her she couldn't post for 24 hours because she violated community standards on bullying.  :banghead:

--- End quote ---

Good God. I'm glad I dumped that sewer pit 6 months ago.

Drafe Hoblin:
I couldn't really tell you why I never felt the allure of Facebook. 

It should've been right up my alley...  But it isn't.  -Including MySpace.  When I first got online I immediately drifted onto specialized forums and chatrooms and never looked back.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on May 05, 2021, 08:38:55 PM ---I couldn't really tell you why I never felt the allure of Facebook. 

It should've been right up my alley...  But it isn't.  -Including MySpace.  When I first got online I immediately drifted onto specialized forums and chatrooms and never looked back.

--- End quote ---

FWIW, I was on FB for some 11 years. Was admin on several pages. I was shocked when I first signed on. It seemed like tons of folks I knew just fell out of the woodwork. THAT part was cool, but then the crap really got going during Trump's presidency. Got progressively worse until I served notice that I was dumping FB and fled.

Never did Myspace and I never did Twitter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version