Author Topic: "In shift, Medicare would pay for sex-change operations"  (Read 609 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
"In shift, Medicare would pay for sex-change operations"
« on: March 31, 2013, 12:08:16 AM »
PUTTING A NEW DOORKNOB ON AN OLD DOOR- MAY BE COVERED BY MEDICARE
   -From the Washington Examiner

For the first time since 1981, when it dubbed sex-change operations "experimental," Medicare has opened the door to covering transexual operations, adding to the growing list of operations that would be allowed under Obamacare.

Acting on a new request, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services said it is starting a new analysis that could lift the spending ban for sex-change operations with a goal of making a decision two days after Christmas and on the eve of Obamacare kicking in Jan. 1.

(More at link)

And the Dog says.....

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: "In shift, Medicare would pay for sex-change operations"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 09:15:38 AM »
Well. Medicare is being cut for the elderly, and its being wasted on this. Makes perfect sense for a brain dead democrat.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: "In shift, Medicare would pay for sex-change operations"
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »
Well. Medicare is being cut for the elderly, and its being wasted on this. Makes perfect sense for a brain dead democrat.

I really enjoy the government providing sex change operations to long term prisoners.   

Not that I am an old meanie, false teeth and eyeglasses are a must but-----Giving men boobs and a VJ seems more like experimental surgery to me.