Author Topic: You'd THINK a black man getting released from prison would be a GOOD thing...  (Read 461 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Star Member TDale313 (7,419 posts)

Feeling incredibly angry and deflated right now.

The Cosby situation mostly set me off, but just feeling smacked upside the head with the fact that there is no ****ing accountability for the well connected. It’s infuriating.

The Clintons Could Not Be Reached for Comment

We all know that Bill Cosby deserves to be UNDER the prison not because he's a rapist and all, but because in recent years he's advocated for personal responsibility in the Black community. For that, he is persona non fatta alberta for all time.

In this case, while I don't think much of Bill Cosby, the antagonist of those I wish antagonized is my friend. Enjoy a nice meal, Bill.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

We all know that Bill Cosby deserves to be UNDER the prison not because he's a rapist and all, but because in recent years he's advocated for personal responsibility in the Black community. For that, he is persona non fatta alberta for all time.

In this case, while I don't think much of Bill Cosby, the antagonist of those I wish antagonized is my friend. Enjoy a nice meal, Bill.

I always wondered if the attacks against Cosby were because of his common sense rants about hold POC accountable for their own actions.

They couldn't call him a racist, so they labeled him a rapist.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

In this newest version of the Rush Limbaugh Show today, Buck and Clay were wondering how the liberals will play this out.  Do they support a Black man or be the voice of the "PoundMeToo" movement?

Because I don't, will be curious to hear how the mainstream propaganda networks run this story and what angle will they focus on.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I always wondered if the attacks against Cosby were because of his common sense rants about hold POC accountable for their own actions.

They couldn't call him a racist, so they labeled him a rapist.

He was almost sounding conservative at times regarding common sense before all these weirdo drugging of women stories started emerging.

BTW, Happy Birthday!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

He was almost sounding conservative at times regarding common sense before all these weirdo drugging of women stories started emerging.

BTW, Happy Birthday!

Thanks.