Author Topic: I want to share my experience with an anti masker  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I want to share my experience with an anti masker
« on: September 02, 2020, 06:21:17 AM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100214008417

vercetti2021 (3,477 posts)

I want to share my experience with an anti masker

Now I've had my encounters before due to working in the public. Like people giving me looks and all that nonsense. Whatever that's not the point of this tale. So here it begins.

Its Friday night and I ordered IHOP because i wanted pancakes and crepes. So I ordered online and go to pick it up. It was pouring rain and I had left my phone in my truck since I thought I was going to be in and out pretty fast.

I had my mask on and they were still making my order so I waited for a bit. Then this couple comes in no masks or anything. The guy is dressed in biker gear and all that jazz. He is a biker because the server asked him like if he rode over on his bike and he said no.

Now this is where it gets interesting. They are obligated to ask by their store policy if they have masks. He said no and that he was medically exempt and she can't ask him due to it infringing on his rights. So she said its store policy and she can't seat them. He starts going off and then I butted in and said to him that if it's their policy then they can refuse to serve you. Follow the rules. So he tells me to mind my own ****ing business and I tell him that it is my ****ing business because I'm in this vicinity and I'm also an essential worker and I'm not going to let him treat these people like shit. And if he can ride a motorcycle, he can ******* well wear a mask.

Now he gets red. He turns to me and begins to advance towards me and I'm equal size to this idiot biker so I stare his ass down. Like you're not gonna intimidate me bud. We just stared at each other a few seconds and then he finally turned around and left with his girlfriend. I really wish I had my phone because I would have been plastering his dumbass all over social media.

The wait staff and servers thanked me and handed me my food. I just said we gotta look out for each other against these tools. With that I went home and enjoyed my pancakes.

I can guarantee you he was probably one of those bikers for Trump people. Trying to look intimidating but secretly a ****ing bitch deep down. I despise these people.

Anyway. Not as bad as my mothers experience Thursday coming home from work. That's a story I could share if people are interested.

:lmao:  Soi Boi kills me!  Who's the bitch, Vercetti?  You left your phone in your purse, did you say? 

chillfactor (6,567 posts)

1. please share

8. I did!

It's so much more scary

:rotf:

Beakybird (1,715 posts)

3. What happened to your poor momma?

Nice story.

Did Beakybird just "Cool Story Bro", Vercetti?!  And isn't afraid Vercetti will hunt him down and KILL HIM??

KT2000 (18,559 posts)

18. Medical condition folks

just need to order over the phone or online and pick up their purchases. And who gives a shit what their medical condition is (not).
Good job confronting this guy. So many of these bullies are brave and loud with the young people who are just doing their job.

20. Yeah

I'm 30 and these people were younger. But this guy was older for sure probably late 30s early 40s. I'm like honey I'll whoop your ass in the IHOP parking lot if it comes down to it

::)

stillcool (28,899 posts)

21. great story...

I love it when the good guy wins! Good on you.

22. More of the anti hero myself

I wouldn't have hesitated to go full WWE and smash a tin coffee pot on his head if he started something

That is one of the worst bouncies I've ever read.  <bongs>

If Soi Boi thought someone who knew it from the Internet was within sight, it would piss its pants and find a good hiding place.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

Re: I want to share my experience with an anti masker
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 08:05:58 AM »
Ugh. Tranny trying to be a tough guy or girl or whatever it is.

I officially give it 2 bongs for the adulation of the workers at the end and admitting in the first sentence it is a tale.  :stoner: :stoner:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 08:27:29 AM »

22. More of the anti hero myself

I wouldn't have hesitated to go full WWE and smash a tin coffee pot on his head if he started something
He's the hero DU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. A regular Dork Knight.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 08:48:48 AM »
He's the hero DU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. A regular Dork Knight.

:rofl:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 09:13:50 AM »
...  and then I butted in ...

Unfortunate word choice and a potentially moronic life choice.

Vermicelli made a big deal about how the guy was dressed, but forgot in writing his :bouncy: having said that it "was pouring rain". Not the best motorcycle weather, especially if the trip is to IHOP for food.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 09:19:34 AM »
Unfortunate word choice and a potentially moronic life choice.

Vermicelli made a big deal about how the guy was dressed, but forgot in writing his :bouncy: having said that it "was pouring rain". Not the best motorcycle weather, especially if the trip is to IHOP for food.

I'd like to know why in the world he had to throw in the "I'm an essential worker" part?  That was just weird.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2020, 09:49:28 AM »

I'd like to know why in the world he had to throw in the "I'm an essential worker" part?  That was just weird.

KC
Kind of an upside-down world when a convenience store clerk can claim "essential worker" status, just like a doctor.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2020, 09:55:35 AM »
I'd like to see this vercetti2021 twinkie get into a cat fight with UGP.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2020, 10:06:33 AM »
Kind of an upside-down world when a convenience store clerk can claim "essential worker" status, just like a doctor.

Hell, all of us are essential workers.  If you're not essential, why would you have a job?  I know when all of this started back in March my company sent us all letters to carry in our vehicles that said we were 'essential workers for US infrastructure' and the companies in the plants we were subcontracted under (in some cases) sent us letters to carry in our vehicles that said basically the same thing.

I didn't think we would need them, but one morning in April a cop in Galveston county pulled one of my welders over and sent him home!  We made sure he had a letter after that, but no one that I know of was pulled over after that.

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2020, 10:08:24 AM »

KC
My work handed out these terribly pretentious t shirts about being essential. I never thought about announcing such things to the world. However, I do find it pretty ironic that I'm forced to wear a mask in most places. If I had that virus,  id say at least 1/4 of the state would have it too.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2020, 10:11:29 AM »

Hell, all of us are essential workers.  If you're not essential, why would you have a job?  I know when all of this started back in March my company sent us all letters to carry in our vehicles that said we were 'essential workers for US infrastructure' and the companies in the plants we were subcontracted under (in some cases) sent us letters to carry in our vehicles that said basically the same thing.

I didn't think we would need them, but one morning in April a cop in Galveston county pulled one of my welders over and sent him home!  We made sure he had a letter after that, but no one that I know of was pulled over after that.

KC

Good! I made the same comment to friends in March & April.  We are ALL essential workers and ALL lives matter.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2020, 10:16:07 AM »

Hell, all of us are essential workers. If you're not essential, why would you have a job?  I know when all of this started back in March my company sent us all letters to carry in our vehicles that said we were 'essential workers for US infrastructure' and the companies in the plants we were subcontracted under (in some cases) sent us letters to carry in our vehicles that said basically the same thing.

KC

Respectfully disagree.

There is nothing less essential in this world than an entertainer. They are there to dance, sing, make me laugh and maybe dribble, throw or catch a ball and that is all. I especially do not want to hear about an entertainers thoughts on politics. They are certainly not qualified or informed. eg. Cardi B.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2020, 10:26:13 AM »
Respectfully disagree.

There is nothing less essential in this world than an entertainer. They are there to dance, sing, make me laugh and maybe dribble, throw or catch a ball and that is all. I especially do not want to hear about an entertainers thoughts on politics. They are certainly not qualified or informed. eg. Cardi B.

Sports ball players are not essential. 90% of government worke... uhhhh.. paycheck receivers are not essential.

There are lots of unessential workers.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2020, 10:34:15 AM »
He starts going off and then I butted in

umm hum....

The wait staff and servers thanked me and handed me my food.
what?  none of the other customers stood up and clapped?

20. Yeah

I'm 30 and these people were younger. But this guy was older for sure probably late 30s early 40s. I'm like honey I'll whoop your ass in the IHOP parking lot if it comes down to it
:badass:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2020, 10:49:28 AM »
Respectfully disagree.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2020, 11:11:44 AM »

KC

Is Vermicelli the dude who drives delivery truck for a soda and snacks distributor? If so, the convenience store clerk is more essential than Vermicelli.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 11:13:26 AM »
Is Vermicelli the dude who drives delivery truck for a soda and snacks distributor? If so, the convenience store clerk is more essential than Vermicelli.

Yes the one with a lanyard warning people to keep back at least 6'. Of course it was printed in size 12 font.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 12:03:17 PM »

That would be the one.  The one so afraid of everything he went out and paid extra money for a lanyard that said to stay 6' away from him or he would burst into tears.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2020, 12:07:44 PM »
Respectfully disagree.

Good points. Don't give a damn about entertainment crap much, but am a big sports fan. They aren't essential.

However, we all need our escapes from this media inflatated nightmare.  Sports has helped take my mind off of the Wuhan.  Refuse to watch the NBA, and the NFL is not on my agenda.  Baseball and golf, other than their ceremonial wokeness, have been great.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 01:39:24 PM »
Good points. Don't give a damn about entertainment crap much, but am a big sports fan. They aren't essential.

However, we all need our escapes from this media inflatated nightmare.  Sports has helped take my mind off of the Wuhan.  Refuse to watch the NBA, and the NFL is not on my agenda.  Baseball and golf, other than their ceremonial wokeness, have been great.
Maybe go golfing in downtown Portland? Clubs expected, top flites optional.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2020, 03:57:47 PM »
Quote from:
vercetti2021

I'm in this vicinity and I'm also an essential worker and I'm not going to let him treat these people like shit.

I missed this part.

How is stocking Pepsi on shelves at a grocery store make you an "essential worker"? You could be replaced by a bagboy.

Essential worker.  :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2020, 04:25:51 PM »
I missed this part.

How is stocking Pepsi Moxie on shelves at a grocery store make you an "essential worker"? You could be replaced by a bagboy.

Essential worker.  :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

FIFY  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2020, 06:04:07 PM »
Maskies are the new bouncys!!!  Hopefully they will be more creative than the bouncies of late... which suck to put it mildly.

Dilly, dilly!   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2020, 06:30:11 PM »
Maskies are the new bouncys!!!  Hopefully they will be more creative than the bouncies of late... which suck to put it mildly.

Dilly, dilly!   :cheersmate:
You know...the masks might make them more attractive or something

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2020, 07:55:24 AM »
You know...the masks might make them more attractive or something

That would require an N95 burka, :rimshot: .