Author Topic: Crash the Tea Party site started by the GOP/  (Read 1430 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Crash the Tea Party site started by the GOP/
« on: April 15, 2010, 12:01:28 PM »
Because it couldn't possibly be a DUmmy.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8145637
Bjorn Against  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Apr-13-10 10:22 PM
Original message
Evidence emerges suggesting "Crash the Teaparty" website hosted by former GOP Senate candidate

Last night I posted a thread detailing my own research into what appears to be yet another right-wing hoax. Jason Levin's "Crash the Tea Party" website has gotten a lot of attention on the right-wing blogs in recent days and yesterday it was picked up by the AP and other major news outlets. No one knows much of anything about who Jason Levin is and it does not appear the so-called "nationwide network" of progressives aiming to infiltrate tea party rallies holding racist signs even exists. I was not the only person who was suspicious about the story and today Greg Correll posted some new info on his blog at Salon.com. Yesterday I had found domain information for Levin on Free Republic but I thought it was irrelevant, well Correll did some more digging and he found some information that Free Republic left out:

http://open.salon.com/blog/greg_correll/2010/04/13/right-wing_hoax

No prominent primitives yet as this is two days old in GD but it could get re lit today.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Crash the Tea Party site started by the GOP/
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 12:02:09 PM »
oh please

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »
Yeah, right.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 12:14:27 PM »
So the middle school teacher being reviewed for this was a former GOP senate candidate?  Yeah...  doubtful
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
Idiots.  Correll has since retracted the claim in that Salon link.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »
Tangentially related, I wanted to tell you that Ian David is getting his moment in the sun at Moonbattery.  Someone found his execrable journal at the DUmp, talking about his teaparty crashing,
Here

On the train, I sat across from a #TeaKlan woman I recognized from Twitter. She's on my Twitter list of "Right-Wing Nutjob Chicks I'd Like to ****."
A TeaKlan lady passing by told me I should watch my language. Mumbled something about "dropping the F-Bomb." I told her I was "****ing sorry."
And then the TeaBagger lady started this spiel about not knowing if I was a man or a woman, blah blah blah. I offered to grudge-**** her. I told her we could have some hot, Liberal-on-Conservative angry sex. Oh, she doesn't know what she was missing.
I could have done all sorts of Liberal things to her she'd never heard of, and never knew she'd love.
I could have done nasty, #Liberal things to her she'd never heard of in her tiny, #Conservative bubble &didn't know she'd love. #TeaKlan about 1 hour ago via web

Moonbattery, half way down the comments

I'm sorry, I realize you all have to go home and take showers now.  My apologies to your computers, too. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 01:09:37 PM »
I could have done all sorts of Liberal things to her she'd never heard of, and never knew she'd love

:wtf2:

I don't want to know...
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 01:24:09 PM »
I could have done all sorts of Liberal things to her she'd never heard of, and never knew she'd love.

Beat her up and take her purse?

Oh, wait...
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »
Beat her up and take her purse?

That's just re-distributing the wealth, doncha' know?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 02:02:50 PM »
"I would say there were about 500 people there from each side." -- not even close Douchebag.

Even the Boston Globe has sheepishly admitted a crowd of better than 6000 -

Waving stars and stripes and Gadsden flags warning “Don’t Tread on Me,’’ [b]a crowd of some 6,000 gathered on Boston Common [/b] amid patriotic tunes, heated antitax rhetoric, and much-anticipated exhortations from the tea party movement’s adopted standard bearer, Sarah Palin.

It must have been painful for the Globe to admit that.   :-) It also suggests that the actual number was likely higher, and the Globe took the Lowball estimate.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »
Tangentially related, I wanted to tell you that Ian David is getting his moment in the sun at Moonbattery.  Someone found his execrable journal at the DUmp, talking about his teaparty crashing,
Here

I'm sorry, I realize you all have to go home and take showers now.  My apologies to your computers, too. 

He's a pus-filled abscess  :bird:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 06:13:55 PM »
He's a pus-filled abscess  :bird:

I disagree - unless you are talking about a pus-filled abscess buried inside another pus-filled abscess. then maybe the comparison is apt.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 06:22:26 PM »
I disagree - unless you are talking about a pus-filled abscess buried inside another pus-filled abscess. then maybe the comparison is apt.

I disagree entirely; pus-filled abcesses serve a useful function for the body.  They provide a place to localize disease and infected material so that it can be squeezed and removed from the body as a whole.

Ian David is the desease; pus-filled abcesses are the cure.  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 08:00:33 PM »
Here

What is that about 2 inches of fury?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 08:02:21 AM »
I disagree entirely; pus-filled abcesses serve a useful function for the body.  They provide a place to localize disease and infected material so that it can be squeezed and removed from the body as a whole.

Ian David is the desease; pus-filled abcesses are the cure.  :-)

You're right -- pus filled abscess isn't nearly descriptive enough.  I agree with the commenters on Moonbattery -- his remarks are definitely from the mind of a sex offender.
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 09:34:36 AM »
Here

Does anyone on this board believe that this diseased DUmbass actually said anything like that out loud?  That conversation took place in his peanut head.  There are enough decent people left in this country that would have gladly used Ian DUmbass's head for a mop and his butt for a broom had he sexually threatened a woman in public.

Nothing more than DUmbass mental masturbation.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 10:42:48 AM »

Not unless she enjoys wearing a strap-on. Most conservative women I know prefer it if there men wear the dicks in the family.

cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 01:13:36 PM »
Anyone know where this "puss filled piece of puke" camps at night? No doubt it is in some puss filled corner of some puss filled liberal city! The Tea Partier 'probly couldn't wait to get the hell outa Dodge!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 01:48:46 PM »
Anyone know where this "puss filled piece of puke" camps at night? No doubt it is in some puss filled corner of some puss filled liberal city! The Tea Partier 'probly couldn't wait to get the hell outa Dodge!

Ding, ding, ding -- you are correct!  Boston, I believe, the Tea Party in Boston Common on 4/14.
Piney Power!!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »
If anyone doubted before this that the Libtards live in complete denial of reality...here is your proof.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 09:13:57 PM »
Ding, ding, ding -- you are correct!  Boston, I believe, the Tea Party in Boston Common on 4/14.

I'd be in jail inside of 10 seconds if a man talked to a lady, in my presence, the way this guy brags about doing on a daily basis!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!