Author Topic: because some people didn't like how Hillary Clinton managed her emails.  (Read 371 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Bleacher Creature (8,174 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213525135

All this because some people didn't like how Hillary Clinton managed her emails.
I officially cry "uncle" on all of this winning.

:whatever:

Star Member RainCaster (4,767 posts)

1. It's really about Vladimir and his sensibilities. He controlled the last election.

certainot (6,667 posts)

6. but he couldn't have done it without americans allowing 1500 radio stations to

lie repeatedly for 30 years about things like benghazi and hillary's emails.....

lame54 (26,287 posts)

11. The thing about Benghazi...

At first it was the worst thing Obama ever did

Then - when it was clear that Hillary had the nomination

It became the worst thing Hillary ever did

There was never much talk about that sleight of hand

Star Member WhiteTara (26,308 posts)

2. It was never about her emails

it was her lack of maleness. Look how they're all lapping up Joe.

Star Member Maru Kitteh (22,456 posts)

4. Let's be clear. It was her vagina that disturbed them.

Mainly, of course, that she has one.

Upthevibe (2,836 posts)

8. Bleacher Creature.....

It goes way, way further back. They (the right wingers) started on her from when her husband was President. I won't get into it all but if you've never heard of "The Arkansas Project" that'll be a start.

Also, read a book called Blinded by the Right by David Brock (he was a conservative) who wrote a expose in 2002.

Star Member Aristus (50,630 posts)

12. I know, right?

All the "I voted for Bernie, because Hillary is just the same as Trump" types can kiss my ass and **** off.

Right the **** off...

Star Member JHB (29,604 posts)

13. That and a quarter century of slander and libel.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

All this because some people didn't like how Hillary Clinton managed her emails.

You guys still can't accept that hillary was a poor candidate, was lazy on the campaign trail and took her winning for granted.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Star Member Maru Kitteh (22,456 posts)

4. Let's be clear. It was her vagina that disturbed them.

Does anyone other than Huma and maybe Webb Hubbell even know she has a vagina?

Look, assholes, we didn't like her political views not her gender.  The gender or color has ZERO impact on people I personally vote for.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Hillary supported and enabled Bill's sexual predations and demonized his victims to springboard her own political ambitions.

Hillary was one of the nation's more - if not most - incompetent Secretaries of State ever.

Hillary expressed her willingness to trample the religious and free speech rights of people whose moral views differed from her.

Hillary denigrated ~25% of US voters as racist or misogynist or something-or-other-ist, millions of people she had never met.

Hillary was and is a special kind of ugly, and I am not referring to her outward appearance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What a really cavalier way to say “grossly negligent handling of classified materials.”

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen