Author Topic: The republican party Are murderous sociopaths.  (Read 577 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The republican party Are murderous sociopaths.
« on: June 01, 2020, 04:29:26 PM »
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (1,805 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213522261

The republican party
Are murderous sociopaths. The entire right wing needs to be amputated,they deserve every bit of pain and rejection they have had coming to them if they dare kill anyone else by proxy or directly. Make them choke on thier stupidity and boogaloo fantasies. Greedy abusive selfish control freak sociopaths need to be bankrupted humiliated and locked up,the criminal class is what they are and so is every supporter of republicans,libertarians,incels, neo liberalism,magats rich 1% deserve to be treated like the narcissistic scum they are.

Deport them all as traitors,and force them to own everything they have done. And reject them Expose everything they did and do,give them no place to hide thier secrets. Let them eat thier own hearts.

Notice that while it wants to call for the murder of every republican, it chickens out and calls it: 'amputated'...

:whatever:

2. Republicans if they kill one person

By proxy,or with the military or police,or by magats or Nazi. I want every rich ****er republican,libertarian,neoliberal, Ayn Rand worshipper,racist,sexist, homophobic,transphobic, bigot,control freak, abusive,christonazi,magat asshole and those these trash call leaders, bankrupted,all thier assets here and elsewhere seized and ran out of our country in fear and humiliation never to return deported forever. Enough is enough of the ****ing sociopathy.

You know what happens to tyrants. And they deserve every bit of it.

:mental:

4. I would bury

It under a holding/ pump tank of a sewage treatment plant.and I'd exhume and put all the dead republican presidents with them in a mass grave there.

Star Member global1 (21,171 posts)

7. The Repug Party Is On The Wrong Side Of Every Issue....nt

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: The republican party Are murderous sociopaths.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 04:42:35 PM »
Rabies is terrible thing, long past time to put it down before it scratches someone.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 04:48:04 PM »
Liberal mayors run 95+% of America's largest cities, and this is somehow President Trump's fault? 

Note: been a while since I looked it up, but the largest American city with a Republican mayor is Oklahoma City.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 06:45:02 PM »
Is her welfare/disability/etc. check late? :pms:

That said, UGP does seem to to slipping into TheMasterNematode's niche.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 08:18:02 AM »
Star Member global1 (21,171 posts)

7. The Repug Party Is On The Wrong Side Of Every Issue....nt
Yeah, like the Civil War :doh:  /DU
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 09:19:48 AM »
Yeah, like the Civil War :doh:  /DU

70-80 years of Jim Crow laws.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.