Author Topic: Who do you think are the white agitators we're seeing at all these protests?  (Read 352 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member chia (611 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213521123

Who do you think are the white agitators we're seeing at all these protests?
I've been thinking that some are antifa/black bloc, some are white nationalists, some are foreign provocateurs, some could be unaffiliated thrill seekers. However - one thing seems common across all types, they seem very prepared with all the tools they need, and they all seem to casually drift in, work fast and expertly, and disappear quickly. Any insight or information would be appreciated.

Also - seems to me the proud boys types show up to be seen and to cause disruption for the sake of making a scene, while the others are there with a job to do and they do and get out.

bbernardini (9,476 posts)

3. Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, 3%s, Kaitlin Bennett... nt

Star Member DURHAM D (28,998 posts)

5. Erik Prince Militia

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213518133

He could not infiltrate ANTIFA since they don't really exist so he recruited/paid/funded disrupters to travel around and create chaos.

:rotf:

Ferryboat (220 posts)

6. Here in the PNW

Video's of organized looters. Ransacking a store piling into a car and moving on.

Individuals wearing latex gloves breaking windows tossing firecrackers?

White people spraying BLM?

Seems like agitators to me.

CountAllVotes (18,594 posts)

9. They seem to be a bunch of white kids with not a whole lot to do

They decide to attempt to mimic the past (and no this is not the 60s or the 70s). They cannot do this and they are accomplishing nothing but more hatred and more violence.

This type of protesting, or whatever you care to call it (looting in some cases) does no good at all.

It makes a mockery of what America is all about and it just adds fuel to a fire that is already burning except now the fire is becoming out of control.

I never thought I'd go to bed at night and every time I hear a bang or a loud noise I wonder if someone is trying to break into my home or yard or worse yet, kill me.

This is not the America I grew up to believe in. Sorry kids.

backscatter712 (25,925 posts)

11. Boogaloo bois. Alt-right groups like Proud Boys, neo-nazi groups, klan groups, etc.

Maybe some of the nazi chuds are dressing up in black and pretending to be "Antifa" - their goal is to discredit the protests and instigate a violent crackdown.

Polybius (3,381 posts)

16. Do you really think there are that many Nazis, Klan, and Proud Boys to do this?

Do you think zero are far-left Generation Z?

backscatter712 (25,925 posts)

21. There are a number of them, more at certain cities than others.

From what I've been hearing, these white-supremacist groups will road-trip from their homes in Bum****, AL. Minneapolis has seen a number of them. Portland and Seattle get regular visits from the Proud Boys.

Obviously, they're not all the people at the protests - maybe one in a thousand, but that one-in-a-thousand is the one that starts the dumpster fire, smashes the first window, or throws bricks at the cops. And there are plenty of opportunistic looters as well.

:thatsright:

Polybius (3,381 posts)

14. My close friend is NYPD

He works in a part of Brooklyn that had some trouble. He told me from where he's been stationed, the only ones rioting and causing mayhem are white Generation Z, younger Millennial, and a small amount of Xers and Boomers. The black and Hispanic protesters are doing just that: peacefully protesting.

Are they Nazis causing trouble? No, there just aren't enough of them to do this, thank God. Different extremes also have a different "look", as you can tell by most of the Nazis caught over the years.

Star Member lunasun (19,416 posts)

18. There were a few outed on social media . They had trump social media pages but not aligned with

hardcore groups like you mentioned
I have to think some of the white people are just looters looking to drop a window and take stuff they planned to get from the store .
ANTIFA out among the crowds too probably
That’s just my opinion & i bet in places like WH/DC there are plenty of infiltrated filth stirring up violence

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Last night there was looting at a mall in Champaign, Illinois.

Here is a 10 second video when it started. You can see the "white" leaders.  :whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-LLgv-Ff6M

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
There is exactly zero incentive for white nationalists or the alt-right or the klan or any related type groups to go into a large city and try and stir up a riot. In fact, the very reason they wouldn't do anything like that is because if you tried and failed, then you're trapped. The risks far, far, far outweights any potential rewards. Besides, you don't need to kickstart something that's going to happen naturally anyway. I mean, we are talking totalitarian liberals here.

Any white people you see looting and rioting are part of this "woke" movement who have been feed a bunch of "America is evil. Republicans are evil, conservatives are evil" nonsense during their life and they feel justified in acting out. These people are also as hypocritical as can be, and I know this because I saw it played out over and over again when I was living in Asheville, NC for almost 30 years. Asheville is an Eastern hotbed for a lot of these types (we called them Trust Fund kiddies because their parents had money, but they tried to identify with every left-wing movement to come along in order to appear "woke") who talked a good game during their waking hours, but when it came time to go to their dwelling at night, they were sleeping in upscale neighborhoods while the people they identified with went home to their Section 8 apartments. It was very much "we want to be seen with you and to appear to identify with you, but you stay out of our neighborhood". Trust fund kiddies.

So for the primitives to be wondering who these white individuals are, they either need to be living in an alternate universe or they have to be purposely denying they know who and what these people really are. Stupid as all get out or willfully lying about it. That's the only 2 choices.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.