Author Topic: White supremacists in Minneapolis?  (Read 2186 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
White supremacists in Minneapolis?
« on: May 30, 2020, 06:21:26 PM »
Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot (83,674 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213509799

White supremacists in Minneapolis?

Just found on Nextdoor:
"White Supremecists (sic) on 46th and Nicollet. Community Alert - We just saw two trucks of armed white supremacists at 46th and Nicollet. They seemed to be looking at maps on the hood of one of the trucks. They had Trump stickers, Q Anon stickers, militia stickers, and assault rifles."

It's from Nextdoor, where sometimes people can get overheated, but it was an interesting report. I will be on the lookout; this isn't very far from me.

It’s definitely getting weird around here. Neighbors knocked on my door a little while ago to talk about what the neighborhood is doing for protection tonight. Everybody is putting their trash and recycling bins in their garages so they can’t be used to start fires, so I did that and double-locked the garage, then wired the back gate shut. While I was weeding in the front yard, another neighbor mentioned the same concerns and that some weird guy had scared his daughter in the alley. We could see something going on at an intersection a few blocks away; it looked like it was blocked off. Advice from the neighborhood association for this evening is to have garden hoses hooked up and ready to use and turn on all house and porch lights, and maybe sit on the porch to keep watch on things. I don't know whether this is paranoid or rational; but it's been said that you can never be too paranoid - only not paranoid enough.

This is all so ****ing dystopic. I'm waiting for the locusts, frogs and rivers of blood.

:thatsright:

Trump stickers, Q Anon stickers, militia stickers, and assault rifles.

everybody has a phone with a camera yet not one ****ing photo of this group? Any call to police?

nothing via google... if this was true it would be splashed everywhere...

:bs: :bs: :bs:

Star Member underpants (150,446 posts)

2. MAGA loves the black people

Are you in the area or did you see this on a Nextdoor Post?

3. Both. I am in the area

and I saw the Nextdoor post because it was posted to my neighborhood. I don't think anything will happen here - we are a little distance from last night's festivities - but people seem kind of nervous.

DUmpmonkiez... always making it about themselves...

roamer65 (19,887 posts)

5. Be safe, TVO.

Be vigilant. Report any suspicious looking groups, especially like the group mentioned on next door.

I know you will stay in after 8PM, but make sure you do. The NG will not hesitate to load live ammunition if they are threatened with that same force. It may get rough.

No ****ing way in hell the NG will issue live ammo. They will have more ROE than you can count. Plus- the stupid left seems to think every swinging joe in the NG is some roided up Ranger...

WI NG is what?

Wisconsin Army National Guard
The Wisconsin Army National Guard is made up of approximately 7,700 soldiers including a headquarters staff in Madison and four major commands located throughout 67 Wisconsin communities: the 32nd “Red Arrow” Infantry Brigade Combat Team headquartered at Camp Douglas; 64th Troop Command, Madison; 157th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade, Milwaukee; and the 426th Regiment (RTI) Regional Training Institute, Fort McCoy.

32nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team

1st Battalion, 120th Field Artillery
3rd Battalion, 126th Infantry (Michigan Army National Guard)
2nd Battalion, 127th Infantry
1st Battalion, 128th Infantry
132nd Brigade Support Battalion
173rd Brigade Engineer Battalion
1st Squadron, 105th Cavalry (Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Target Acquisition)

yeah... not many grunts... although FA and ENG units do pull a lot of security ops in the M.E.

The only Infantry BN has not deployed to the M.E. although it is highly likely soldier in the units have (prior active duty joes)

Star Member Frustratedlady (14,093 posts)

6. Stay safe. Do not take chances.

I'm not sure which city I saw this in last night, but I think it was Minneapolis. Some guys were going in and out of a building, looting some items, then threw an incendiary device. Then, they individually took off, ran around the protesters standing there and hid behind them.

Today, I heard the mayors, I believe, describing exactly the same thing. I don't doubt at all that many of the fires were started by supremacists. You don't want to mess with them, for sure.

Please let us know what is happening, if you can. We care!

Plenty of black guys starting fires in the videos I watched last night...

buncha 'WHITE POWER' dudes right here...

Star Member lostnfound (13,897 posts)

8. Have your cameras ready. Wish for drone footage of the Nazis heading back to their cars

But stay safe.

:whatever:

Sogo (530 posts)

11. Why isn't the city under curfew?

No one out after 8pm or some such....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member randr (10,547 posts)

13. Is anyone taking pictures and reporting?

:popcorn:

16. Not much is happening (yet). Unfortunately the person who reported the white supremacists didn't photograph them. Gonna be out on the front porch with my phone/camera tonight.

:lmao:

superpatriotman (4,625 posts)

18. Every American owns a camera phone Why no pictures of these guys?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

21. Sometimes people don't have it on them or don't have the presence of mind to start using it - especially older folks who aren't used to using a phone as a camera.

Star Member 2naSalit (39,071 posts)

22. I disabled the camera on my phone...never gonna turn it on either. I understand wanting it for such events but some folks don't use their phones for anything but phones, the old fashioned kind.

But they hopped right on a computer app to spread the current DNC rumor...

i mean talking point...

19. I do have a shotgun but I don't want to freak people out by sitting on my porch with the thing on my lap, looking like a deranged old hippie. I really don't think anything will happen here; it's just an ordinary middle-class residential neighborhood without any businesses with glass to break or stuff to steal.

::)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 06:37:26 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: White supremacists in Minneapolis?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:22:57 PM »
Sogo (530 posts)

The rioters do not care about the curfew.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 07:52:31 AM »
My guess, which together with a tenner will get you a vente latte' and change at Starchucks, is that if demographic info ever comes out for the rioters, they will prove to be 70%-80% locals, 20%-30% migrant rioters, and all Libs-Progs.

I mean, how much weed do you have to have smoked/ingested to believe that a lily-white KKK-type could walk into a "black neighborhood", approach a bunch of peaceful, mostly black, protesters, yell "Free TVs at Target", and walk away without getting handed over to police (plus or minus getting the crap beat out of him)? I realize that either the goobernor or :doh: mayor have peddled this narrative, but it's a ludicrous effort to shift blame from their own incompetence and away from the real rioters and looters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 07:56:34 AM »

19. I do have a shotgun but I don't want to freak people out by sitting on my porch with the thing on my lap, looking like a deranged old hippie. 1.) I really don't think anything will happen here; it's just an ordinary middle-class residential neighborhood without any businesses with glass to break or stuff to steal 2.).

1.) The water flowed under and past that bridge long ago, :rotf: .

2.) Ooopsie, I think somebody just admitted more than is DU-correct. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 08:05:44 AM »
Every other mofo in the pics of the rioting is streaming it on their cell phones, and there are four major networks and a plethora of minor ones that would orgasm all over themselves and spew cash for any such footage, but it isn't materializing.

Video or it didn't happen.

To the extent there is anything to it at all, I'd bet it's White meth-heads looters (Some footage of them from Minneapolis), or 'Dangerous armed rednecks' are people defending their own property or security contractors.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 08:56:23 AM »

And OMG!!! they are not social distancing!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

The city should have out the riot gear with water cannons, dogs and what ever else it takes to break the back of this bull shit.

The feds need to step in and go after the organizers and the antifa people . lock some of them up for a few years and let them be bubba's bitch.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »
Yup, white supremists, the KKK
So the media is claiming it is the KKK ( a democrat organization) rioting, Well they are correct!

Except they have traded the white outfits for black ones.

The dems and progressives have no shame.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 11:25:33 AM »
Quote from:
superpatriotman

Quote from:
The Velveteen Ocelot

21. Sometimes people don't have it on them or don't have the presence of mind to start using it - especially older folks who aren't used to using a phone as a camera.

I'll take "Or they're lying" for 999 octillion, Alex.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 11:46:35 AM »

And OMG!!! they are not social distancing!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

The city should have out the riot gear with water cannons, dogs and what ever else it takes to break the back of this bull shit.

The feds need to step in and go after the organizers and the antifa people . lock some of them up for a few years and let them be bubba's bitch.

City Leaders To Protesters: 'Coming COVID-19 Second Wave Is Your Fault'
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/city-leaders-protesters-coming-covid-19-second-wave-your-fault

It's amazing how fast the threat of global pandemic receded in the headlines amid the raging George Floyd protests, also as multiple American cities are on fire.

The same cities which spent over the last two months on lockdown and social distancing orders, are now seeing throngs of tens of thousands congregate, often in close-quarter stand-offs with police. One has to wonder about what all of this will do in terms of "flattening the curve".

The mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms, addressed this, warning demonstrators: “If you were out protesting last night, you probably need to go get a COVID test this week.”

“There is still a pandemic in America that’s killing black and brown people at higher numbers,” she added.

And last week Minneapolis health commissioner warned protestors that the large-scale gatherings and crowd riot behavior will “very predictably accelerate the spread.”

There is likely going to be COVID-19 spikes because of the protests.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 01:44:00 PM »
superpatriotman

Because, you DUmbass, you can't take a picture of something that doesn't exist.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 02:06:26 PM »
The Velveteen Ocelot

Ahem, my avatar.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 09:13:29 PM »
White-bourgeois Antifa rioters are burning black minority neighbourhoods - Maajid rages
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1289476/George-Floyd-riots-Maajid-Nawaz-Antifa-US-Minneapolis-black-lives-matter-latest

ACTIVIST and broadcaster Majid Nawaz has suggested that "white-bourgeois Antifa rioters" are to blame for the ongoing riots and violence erupting across America in recent days.

LBC presenter Majid Nawaz has raged at "white far-left Antifa gentrifying anarchists" for being behind the riots and violence wreaking havoc across the US. Thousands have defied curfews across major cities amid growing unrest sparked by the death of a black man in police custody. The protests have quickly descended into chaos, with shops looted, cars burned and buildings attacked as officials call in riot police and the National Guard.

However, Nawaz singled out "uniformed, masked, majority-white, far-left anarchist rioters" forthe violence.

In a series of furious tweets this morning, he said that white-bourgeois Antifa rioters had been burning black minority neighbourhoods before "running back to mummy and daddy".

Maajid Nawaz is right that radical Antifa is behind the riots and violence. Antifa is mostly White.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:16:58 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 07:09:08 AM »
Antifa is there, involved. But the looters probably mostly live near the stores they looted and destroyed.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 07:59:19 AM »
I still see no tangible evidence of the white supremacist going around instigating violence.

I'm not sure if the left is (excuse the pun) whitewashing the involvement of white left wing activists, or if they're just so stupid that they assume when they see a white person breaking something, that it must be a Trump supporter.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 08:23:24 AM »
I heard this morning that the governor is already having to walk back his statement that 80% of the people who were arrested were from out of state.  It appears he had his numbers backward.  I think his statement was something along the lines of  he didn't want to believe Minnesotans would destroy their own state.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 08:46:52 AM »
I heard this morning that the governor is already having to walk back his statement that 80% of the people who were arrested were from out of state.  It appears he had his numbers backward.  I think his statement was something along the lines of  he didn't want to believe Minnesotans would destroy their own state.

KC

Even if he got the numbers backward, shouldn't the physical "logistics" of looting - carrying heavy/bulky stuff - tipped him off that there was something wrong with his numbers? He lied to obscure his incompetence, and his lie was too outlandish for local media to swallow. His "white supremacists" claim faces even greater fact-checking peril in the form of the numerous pictures and videos showing that the rioters looters were of all skin colors doing their violent thing in concert.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 10:02:31 AM by SVPete »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 09:52:15 AM »
Even if he got the numbers backward, shouldn't the physical "logistics" of looting - carrying heavy/bulky stuff - tipped hi off that there was something wrong with his numbers? He lied to obscure his incompetence, and his lie was too outlandish for local media to swallow. His "white supremacists" claim faces even greater fact-checking peril in the form of the numerous pictures and videos showing that the rioters looters were of all skin colors doing their violent thing in concert.

The looters are nothing more than thugs.  There's a 99.999999999% chance they have no political affiliation and it's frustrating to watch people on both sides try to equate them with some political affiliation.  They're simply taking advantage of the chaos, much like the looters when the hurricanes come through.

The rioters on the other hand ... I believe a lot of them may have some political affiliation and I think they're going to be mostly Antifa. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen