Author Topic: Barr on TV right now Specifically blaming "leftist"  (Read 460 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Barr on TV right now Specifically blaming "leftist"
« on: May 30, 2020, 02:22:54 PM »
Star Member EarlG (16,896 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213508749

Barr on TV right now
Specifically blaming "leftist" "antifa-like" agitators for the rioting.

StarlightGold (225 posts)

1. And saying it's illegal to cross state lines to incite violence...surely he means that using Twitter to shout Out across the country that “If there’s looting there will be shooting”. Right? Right?

Star Member Generic Other (26,206 posts)

3. UNREAL

On a positive note, CNN immediately contradicted by quoting Minnesota officials' reports of white supremacists being involved. Barr is clearly trying to cover for Trump's "good" people.

LIARS and SCUM.

oh, really? What reports?

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz said he is aware of unconfirmed reports that gangs of white supremacists are taking advantage of the anarchy unfolding in Minneapolis to create more chaos.

a DEM gov says the right wing is involved... he heard... from unconfirmed sources...

:whatever:

When asked by a reporter if Walz was aware of rumors that white supremacists had joined some of the looting he said based on "my suspicions and what I've seen on this, yes."

:thatsright:

The cartels, who are wondering if there was a break in their drug transmissions, are trying to take advantage of the chaos. That's why this situation is on a federal level."

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Iliyah (22,251 posts)

7. I was watching last night the attack on CNN in Atlanta . . .

My family and I was shaking our heads on why would the protesters be attacking CNN. We all came to the conclusion that it was RWers who initiated that.

Star Member musette_sf (8,221 posts)

4. Trying to get the spin in

before the mayors of the Twin Cities drop their info on who is *really* doing the violence?

Good luck with that, consigliere.

Star Member malaise (208,484 posts)

6. That's not what state and local folks are saying

The fascists are trying to set their agenda.

smb (1,639 posts)

11. Nice Try, Dumbass, But Too Many Of Your Provacateurs Got Caught

Star Member MoonRiver (33,465 posts)

15. Asshole has no evidence, but that won't stop him from spewing vile, right wing propaganda!

:thatsright:

cayugafalls (979 posts)

16. He is wrong. Of course they are going to blame the left.

I would not be surprised if they were Boogaloo Bois and others bent on destruction.

I was watching the live stream last night and a lot of cars were from out of state. As far away as Ohio.

Not sure what the real answer here is, but I saw a lot of the protesters leave the area at 8pm. One streamer even commented on how many people were leaving.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Barr on TV right now Specifically blaming "leftist"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 02:40:38 PM »
Truth is Reich-Wing!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 05:14:38 PM »
Iliyah (22,251 posts)

7. I was watching last night the attack on CNN in Atlanta . . .

My family and I was shaking our heads on why would the protesters be attacking CNN. We all came to the conclusion that it was RWers who initiated that.
Because CNN takes advantage of events like this (and COVID). They profit from the pain of others.

2 types of people like CNN:
-People at CNN.
-People at DU.

And I'm not even sure the people at CNN like CNN.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 05:25:35 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 05:22:55 PM »
As regularly as CNN self-beclowns, why would a conservative bother attacking them? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 05:28:05 PM »
As regularly as CNN self-beclowns, why would a conservative bother attacking them? :rotf:

I just like to say to them:
:ownit:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 06:13:53 PM »
When the right wing riots, you will know it.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.