Author Topic: I hope these protests spread and continue. They’ll all die from the COVID  (Read 568 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I’m just playing DUmmie for a minute since they’re not.

I’ve seen numerous posts over there talking about death and destruction for no masks and how they hope Trump’s rallies ramp back up because of the 150% kill rate from the COVID.

Amazingly I’ve seen none of that from the DUmmies concerning mostly ‘their’ voters at the riots.

Don’t they worry that all these people will DIE?!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Good point.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

I’m just playing DUmmie for a minute since they’re not.

I’ve seen numerous posts over there talking about death and destruction for no masks and how they hope Trump’s rallies ramp back up because of the 150% kill rate from the COVID.

Amazingly I’ve seen none of that from the DUmmies concerning mostly ‘their’ voters at the riots.

Don’t they worry that all these people will DIE?!

KC

Don't you know?  According to new government edicts in blue states and municipalities COVID-19 now must not infect rioters and looters protesters.  Not allowed since regs actually exempt rioters and looters protesters.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.