Author Topic: Inciting to riot is against the law..Is inciting to murder against the law too?  (Read 322 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Stuart G (26,527 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213496905

Inciting to riot is against the law..Is inciting to murder against the law too?
I don't know..but it seems to me, that, retweeting, "The only good democrat is a dead democrat" is an impeachable offense and is against the law.." also.

Stewie G is really going for DOTY...

President Trump on Thursday retweeted a video of a supporter saying that the "only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The man in the video is a New Mexico politician who faced calls to resign after making the remark earlier this month.

Mr. Trump at midnight retweeted a video from Cowboys For Trump featuring the group's founder, Couy Griffin, who is also the Otero County commissioner. The clip shows Griffin speaking to a crowd of supporters.

roamer65 (19,714 posts)

1. Advocating GENOCIDE is definitely against the law.

Star Member Stuart G (26,527 posts)

2. It appears to me to be against the law, and impeachable..Yes, we will get 2/3 vote on this.

:mental:

unblock (45,184 posts)

3. afaik, yes, but the requirements are more than just that.

you'd have to show, at a minimum, the intent was to get someone to actually kill someone.

it's way too easy for them to use the "just a joke" defense, or at a minimum, that they were exaggerating and didn't think anyone would actually act on that. what it is, beyond any doubt, is completely reprehensible.

Star Member gopiscrap (20,343 posts)

5. should be

If it was there would be alot of leftists in jail...

Star Member lunasun (19,384 posts)

7. He sorta got a guy to jump in the car and drive to El Paso just to find Hispanics @Walmart to kill

Yes Yes people hate brown people forever and killed for that reason for centuries, but when he came down that escalator and made his speech announcing his candidacy & anti-Mexican talk , he sort of made crimes like that now “a good American thing to do “ with his followers

He may now incite his people to come from rural places to large urban areas (a.k.a. Dems) And commit the same kind of act

I certainly hope not
I hope his followers are too stupid & lazy to do anything except laugh with sick glee at his evil tweets

:mental:

:bird:

Star Member Baked Potato (1,901 posts)

8. "Politically speaking"... The only good Trump is... well...

a De-elected, Un-officed, imprisoned one, extremely low in Life Coins, and no bank in sight.

:censored:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!