Author Topic: 1 in 4 Teen Girls Has Sexual Disease  (Read 4887 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: 1 in 4 Teen Girls Has Sexual Disease
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 09:34:13 PM »
And note that men who engage in homosexual sex can catch something that causes death  :lmao:

Honestly Freedumb, you did say that cervical cancer was an STD, "the most prevalent one".

*sigh*

I connected the dots.

And since homosexuals make up less than 3% of the population, their HIGH (probably near 100%) incidence of STDs doesn't skew the numbers.

Isn't anyone concerned about the huge teen sex numbers this study indicate?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »
I am concerned about the high number of teenagers with STD's. It is disgusting.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »
The fact remains that there is not a single STD that decides to live in one gender.  The closest thing you could have is pelvic inflammatory disease but that is a consequence of chlamydia and gonorrhea not a disease by itself.

Huh? That is just not so.  Yeast infections  (a large series)-- female only (not necessarily an STD). Cervical Cancer -- female only (and the most prevalent STD).  Vaginal Cancer -- female only.

Women are designed differently and not designed for multiple partners in a short time.

Like I said -- it is biology. 

Yeast infections are NOT STDs.  Jock Itch is the exact same strain of infection.

Cervical cancer is in fact a disease but NOT an STD.  Some strains of genital warts results in an increased chance of cervical cancer.  Genital Warts is in fact a STD that affects both men and women.

Vaginal Cancer is a disease, not an STD.  There is no known STD that is a direct cause of vaginal cancer.

That is like saying prostate and testicular cancer is an STD.  Just because a disease affects a gender specific part of the body does NOT make it an STD.  It is only an STD if the disease is passed through sexual contact thus the sexually part of sexually transmitted disease.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill