Author Topic: Skinner, you should be ashamed that you let the GD: Primaries section get like t  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Lauri

Kerry2008  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) J
Original message
Skinner, you should be ashamed that you let the GD: Primaries section get like this.

Advertisements [?]
Three posts rule?!? That's your SOLUTION???

You know what that did? It made all those people who were posting lies and bullshit before post three posts a day with more vile, disgusting posts. So you went from a forum full of bullshit to a forum with more vile bullshit. Little fix-it's aren't going to stop the problem.

I've been posting on DU since 2005. When I came here, I loved the GD: P section. I loved discussing issues, being a productive member, and adding discussion to the debates and threads posted.

But now, every day I'm asking myself why I still post here.

Is it just the primary season? Maybe so. But you should be ashamed at the fact you let it get this bad. There is no excuse for this, even if it is primary season.

I really hope you get this place under control.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=5006225&mesg_id=5006225

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You know, we should all have a star to pay for the entertainment the primitives' bonfires have provided us.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

Heywoodj  Donating Member  (651 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-12-08 12:11 AM
Response to Reply #265
267. "Skinner is an absolute coward."

Lovely words for the man who makes the site available for free and who gives a substantial amount of his time to make this place happen for all of us. You really have some gratitude there. "Dear Skinner: I think very, very badly of you, but I have no problem using your hard-earned resources for personal fame and gain..."

Skinner (and the mods) could be handling GD: P far better than they have been.
I'm sure you would know. I'm sure you've stepped up to the plate every time they ask for volunteers, and that you'll be first in line for the next time. Wait, perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that you haven't answered the call. I'd hate to see a mod whine.

wow.. this is a huge thread and no skinner as of yet. but the in fighting is still entertaining.. :popcorn:

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
I am $kammer hear me roar....

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Wow. I noticed that huge bonfire yesterday. I'm surprised it's still roaring.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Wow. I noticed that huge bonfire yesterday. I'm surprised it's still roaring.

I saw it too, and didn't think it would last long.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

Offline djones520

Skinner should be ashamed of what he's allowed to happen to that place.  When he created it, I wonder if he knew he was creating a haven for American hating scum suckers who frequently give him visits from the Secret Service, and other law enforcement agencies.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Skinner should be ashamed of what he's allowed to happen to that place.  When he created it, I wonder if he knew he was creating a haven for American hating scum suckers who frequently give him visits from the Secret Service, and other law enforcement agencies.

I think that is exactly what he wanted.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
It was created to keep all the scum sucking vermin in one place....

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".