Author Topic: Austin Dillon takes the 3 car into nationwide victory lane.  (Read 1640 times)

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
That's good stuff...at least for me.

I'm starting to get used to the thought of the 3 car coming back to cup driven by Austin.

He ain't Earnhardt, neither is JR, neither is TY.
I guess I just want to see the 3 car back on the track in cup before too long.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:39:00 PM by EagleKeeper »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Austin Dillon takes the 3 car into nationwide victory lane.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
I am still not wanting to see the number 3 on the track. They should have retired the number on all NASCAR circuits. But that is just me, then I can see a slew of other Sr. fans feeling the same way.

I chose Jimmy Johnson to win tomorrow in my pool. He had a good qualifying run today. I don't want to see him get the championship ever again, but you have give credit to the fact that he is a good driver, even when Knaus isn't cheating.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 04:00:24 PM »
In the pool I'm in, I've got eight drivers.  JJ, Kyle Busch, and Denny Hamlin are three of those eight. O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 04:32:16 PM »
In the pool I'm in, I've got eight drivers.  JJ, Kyle Busch, and Denny Hamlin are three of those eight. O-)

My main drivers are Kasey Kahne, Tony Stewart, and Dale Eanhardt Jr. In my pool I base the winning picks on who is doing good. And Jimmy Johnson is doing good.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 05:02:42 PM »
Stewart's another of mine.  So is Brad Keselowski.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 05:04:34 PM »
Stewart's another of mine.  So is Brad Keselowski.

Keselowski is a good driver. I also like Joey Logano.