Author Topic: new primitive picture thread  (Read 8020 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: new primitive picture thread
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 02:45:47 PM »
If I had shorter hair I would look even more like a big butch dyke.  In fact I may as well have a sex change too while I am at it.  Wonder if CaliPeg knows any good doctors?

There are a lot of great styles for long hair.  But gray straight 1960's long hippie hair just looks silly.

Don't get mad at me -- it just is.  Think of me as that friend that will tell you if you have spinach in your teeth.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »
There are a lot of great styles for long hair.  But gray straight 1960's long hippie hair just looks silly.

Don't get mad at me -- it just is.  Think of me as that friend that will tell you if you have spinach in your teeth.

What sort of hairstyle looks right on a person depends largely on that person's personality and looks. For instance, Willie Nelson looks good with long white hair but the same hair style on Dick Cheney would look ridiculous. That said, not many old people can pull off having long hair.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
If I had shorter hair I would look even more like a big butch dyke.  In fact I may as well have a sex change too while I am at it.  Wonder if CaliPeg knows any good doctors?

I won't have grey hair until I am 90ish.  We don't believe in grey hair in our family. :-)
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2008, 03:24:12 PM »

I won't have grey hair until I am 90ish.  We don't believe in grey hair in our family. :-)
My Dad's side doesn't turn grey either, it turns loose.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2008, 04:24:42 PM »

My Dad's side doesn't turn grey either, it turns loose.
BWAHAHAAHA! Sounds like Mr. Belle. :-)

I got lucky and inherited my dad's side of the family when it comes hair/eye/skin color. My mom is still bummed about that. She went grey at 21.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 04:29:22 PM »
Being mean is fun!

:whatever:

Hey, ****stick... go wander over to the Pope thread and tell me what "mean" is.

Stupid little asshole.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »
Hey, ****stick... go wander over to the Pope thread and tell me what "mean" is.

Stupid little *******.

I'm not arguing that some of the people at DU aren't mean.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »

Just because they are passable at B -> A doesn't mean they are any good at A -> B.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

I agree with you. My hair is about 75% grey, 25% light brown, so it looks sort of like badly faded blonde, and I haven't let it get much longer than between collar and chin-length since I was 40. Dying it is also a mistake, since it invariably looks fake. If I were to allow it to grow, it would be pinned up like my grandmother's generation, if you know what I mean. Peggy's just looks scraggly and nasty.