Author Topic: Obama has won!  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Obama has won!
« on: April 18, 2008, 05:49:25 AM »
This one could get good! :-)
Egnever  (1000+ posts)      Fri Apr-18-08 06:35 AM
Original message
Obama has won!
 When hillary supporters are reduced to saying he flipped Hillary off while scratching his face its over. The attacks at this point are now bordering on complete lunacy.

Game set match, Obamas campaign has reduced you to a laughing stock.

Will you encourage hillary to destroy what little dignity she has left before conceding to our next president or will you watch Obamas fingers looking for that devastating sign that he truly does despise Hillary just as much as she has made so many former supporters despise her?

The fights that happen in GDP are awesome :rotf:http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5561541
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Obama has won!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 05:57:01 AM »
You know, I just woke up, and checked the news, the first thing I found being that the little doctor, Harold Dean or Dean Howard or whatever, of the Democrat National Committee is "demanding" that the Democrat delegates select "now."

National party conventions are held for the purpose of deciding upon a candidate.

The Democrat National Convention isn't until August, some months away.

Who died and made the little doctor God?

This is just as bad as when the little doctor "demanded" that the states hold primaries when he wished them to, rather than the elected representatives of the various states determining the matter.

I swear, this guy has a Hitler complex.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Obama has won!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
You know, I just woke up, and checked the news, the first thing I found being that the little doctor, Harold Dean or Dean Howard or whatever, of the Democrat National Committee is "demanding" that the Democrat delegates select "now."

National party conventions are held for the purpose of deciding upon a candidate.

The Democrat National Convention isn't until August, some months away.

Who died and made the little doctor God?

This is just as bad as when the little doctor "demanded" that the states hold primaries when he wished them to, rather than the elected representatives of the various states determining the matter.

I swear, this guy has a Hitler complex.

And to think that the little doctor wanted to be President . . .  :o

You just know what Hillary's going to say!  :bird:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.