Author Topic: primitives discuss Operation Chaos  (Read 1321 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives discuss Operation Chaos
« on: April 17, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3169513

Oh my.

HardWorkingDem  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 02:55 AM
Original message

I'm a big boy, but what is coming of DU?!?!?

You ask a controversial question here and people start the same old crap - freeper, tool of the right wing, spewing the garbage of the right wing.

I'm sick of it.

Reading some of the replies here is growing to be utterly disappointing again and again.

The big boy primitive's right.

mcctatas  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 02:58 AM
Response to Original message

1. It will all be over after the primary...the high volume of freeper trolls has everyone a little on edge and playing way too fast and loose with the accusations of right wing douchebaggery....

HardWorkingDem  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:02 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. I would accept that if...many of the posts were not above 1,000.

Lasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:19 AM
Response to Reply #2

10. But some of those just signed up a coupla weeks ago.

That's a clue.

Rockholm  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 07:51 AM
Response to Reply #2

17. Some of the folks with 1K+ posts.....

Joined in the last few months (weeks, days). Probably being paid by campaigns to stir shit up about the others. Makes me sick. I don't relish saying what I say about Obama, but I am countering the negative crap that is spewed about Hillary.

You know, I always wondered about that, in regards to Ms. Ed the unappellated eohippus.

Ms. Ed alleges to be an R.N., and thus far she hasn't slipped up indicating that's not true--even though Ms. Ed has slipped up on some whoopers of lies--but her posting style is strongly redolent of that of a person who makes a living at a keyboard; data entry, that sort of thing.

I'm wondering now if Ms. Ed supplements her $24,000 annual income with stipends from the abortion interests, from posting celebrations and ecstasies about abortion on Skins's island.

L. Coyote  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 11:18 AM
Response to Reply #17

36. Yes, you fell into the trap. Operation Chaos engages Dems.

If a chimpy freeper mole flings dung from his branch on the tree, fling your feces into his eyes, not on the whole branch.

After all, you're in the same tree! You'll be smelling your own crap.

Better yet, do not engage in this form of scatalogical besmearment for parallel olfactory reasons.

And that is what this is, a political dirty trick in the scatalogical besmearment class--make the place stink like monkey dooo.

Disruption is never easier than during primary season.

If you are a talented operative, with just a few identities, you can run a chimpy troop from a network, start a fight between yourselves, and soon enough the whole Dem tree is flinging fecal-grade lamblasts like a bunch of howlers.

Damn chimpy freeper wacko moles!

Uh-oh.  The canis latrans primitive is on to us.

Damn.

kgfnally  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 11:05 AM
Response to Reply #2

31. There are posters here with well over 10,000 posts who are very obviously here for no good reason.

I won't name names, of course, but there are a few very long-lived, very clever trolls here who have been here almost from day one. Again, people with a donor star and over 10,000 posts.

dmr  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 02:18 PM
Response to Reply #31

49. Yup and they play a clever game.

But to the original poster: I understand your frustration. All will calm down after the primary. Many of those who raise your blood pressure will disappear, only to return when something needs to be stirred. I ignore them. In fact, I stay out of the primary forum, and only read a few threads that make their way to the greatest page.

tcfrogs  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:15 AM
Response to Reply #1

8. Still cracks me up to see that term:

douchebaggery

Pedro Picasso liked that term, for significant Freudian reasons.

It's just such a very large bonfire.

melody  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:10 AM

5. Probably 25% of posters are fake Hillary "supporters" who are trolls

They're causing the problem.

Jamastiene  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:15 AM
Response to Reply #5

7. In all honesty, another 25% of the fake Obama supporters are causing part of the problem too. That's a full 50% right about now. Yeah, this shit is deep around here.

melody  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:16 AM
Response to Reply #7

9. I disagree -- there are no fake Obama supporters. Supporting Obama strengthens the Democrats

These Hillary trolls are here to destroy the party.

Oh my; is this bonfire doomed to be sent to GD-P?

MuseRider  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 09:11 AM
Response to Reply #9

22. OMG

you simply can't be serious with that statement!

Early morning laughs here. *deep breath* Seriously?

This has to be one of the most ridiculous statements (actually the entire post) I have ever seen on DU. Bar none.

One scrolls down five miles to the bottom of the page, to see if a primitive moderator had locked or shifted this bonfire, and encounters the decaffeinated primitive:

Javaman  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 12:28 PM

40. Nice post, hitler.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: primitives discuss Operation Chaos
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 03:11:49 PM »
And that is what this is, a political dirty trick in the scatalogical besmearment class--make the place stink like monkey dooo.

:lmao: It already does.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »
Yet again, the DUmmies accuse moles of being paid by the campaigns.  I'm sorry, but don't the campaigns have to be open and honest about what they're spending?  The truth is that we just like messing with them...
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »
Damn the hypocracy that lives  at DU. They wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground if it wasn't attached to them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »
The self-deluded DUmpmonkies think that anybody would spend money to poke the hive?

That is funny.  We do it for pure entertainment. 4800+/- raving moonbats mean exactly doodlysquat in the real world but are funny as hell.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 07:29:52 PM »
The self-deluded DUmpmonkies think that anybody would spend money to poke the hive?

That is funny.  We do it for pure entertainment. 4800+/- raving moonbats mean exactly doodlysquat in the real world but are funny as hell.

They actually think they are important.  They actually think they make a difference.  They actually believe the democrat party listens to their lunatic rantings.

They KNOW they are the laughingstock of the internet political world.  They pretend it isn't so, but they know it.

It bugs them almost into sanity that they are made fun of unmercifully, unendingly and truthfully, but conservatives are not subject to the same thing.

The DUmmies KNOW threy have to stand guard over their little DUmmie nest lest the truth creep in.  The reality that we conservatives do not have to worry about such nonsense just KILLS them.   

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 04:45:24 AM »

They actually think they are important.  They actually think they make a difference.  They actually believe the democrat party listens to their lunatic rantings.

They KNOW they are the laughingstock of the internet political world.  They pretend it isn't so, but they know it.

It bugs them almost into sanity that they are made fun of unmercifully, unendingly and truthfully, but conservatives are not subject to the same thing.

The DUmmies KNOW threy have to stand guard over their little DUmmie nest lest the truth creep in.  The reality that we conservatives do not have to worry about such nonsense just KILLS them.   

Lose the "r" from that word and you're a lot closer to the truth, but that's the point of your post . . .  :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 06:13:23 AM »
melody  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:10 AM

5. Probably 25% of posters are fake Hillary "supporters" who are trolls

They're causing the problem.

Jamastiene  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-17-08 03:15 AM
Response to Reply #5

7. In all honesty, another 25% of the fake Obama supporters are causing part of the problem too. That's a full 50% right about now. Yeah, this shit is deep around here.

See, this is why critique of B Hussein O's "bitter" comment is spot on. They cannot accept that people disagree with them on intellectual grounds because obviously all the really smart people--like them selves--think like they do. Anyone opposing them MUST be a bigot or weak-minded fundie or a paid operative. The term for such types is "reactionary" and very much in vogue French revolutionaries (the head choppers) and Marxists.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."