Author Topic: TominTib Narrowly Escapes The Sting Of A Black Widow  (Read 3836 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: TominTib Narrowly Escapes The Sting Of A Black Widow
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 06:04:56 AM »
Emboldened by the unrelated heart transplant story, TiT takes the opportunity to post this hogwash again:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=3152877

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Apr-13-08 08:05 PM
Response to Original message
1. She reminds me of my most recent ex-girlfriend.
 One husband and two lovers died unexpectedly, of natural causes, within the space of eighteen months.

I suppose I was lucky to get out alive.

All it cost me was my house, my car, my life's savings, and my dog.

I still miss that dog.

True story.

Tom

This is the same ex-girlfriend of the alleged gun arsenal ownership and posting bad things in his screen name. Maybe the DUmmies don't question how all of this supposedly came about, but I surely do. I know I've heard him claim that everything was in her name, and if there's a glimmer of truth to that, it's either because it was hers, or because he was hiding his assets (IRS, debts) or identity (warrants) and he is in no position to retrieve it.

Funny how his friends at the Police Department couldn't help him out with his unfair eviction from his own home, either, rather than assisting the locally famous with powerful connections Tom in removing the murderous, gun-toting biotch.

Assets? The ****** guy works at a Hallmark store! :-) Since when are Sno-babies and Precious Moments figurines considered assets? :-)

Hey, there's a market :lmao:

Offline stickyboot

Re: TominTib Narrowly Escapes The Sting Of A Black Widow
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »
Assets? The ****** guy works at a Hallmark store! :-) Since when are Sno-babies and Precious Moments figurines considered assets? :-)
[/quote]

The gift shop appears to have been his first job in the super-cool town, super-rich, celebrity-laden town of Tiburon. He started working at an art gallery down the street about 18 months ago. Refers to it as "his" gallery, but someone else's name is on the papers. I expect he is at least earning sales commissions enough to pay for his (claimed) three nightly bottles of fine wine. And to keep up the appearance of belonging there?