Author Topic: Help, I need someone to blame for being fat!!  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Help, I need someone to blame for being fat!!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »
I dunno. I'm a little dubious of the Zbigniew primitive's contention about someone eating "13,000" calories at a Chinese buffet in one sitting, and another "11,000" calories for dinner (where, the Zbigniew primitive doesn't specify). llumination appreciated.

Here's a fat chick who eats 33,000 calories a day!:

There's a You-Tube video out there of this Japanese girl, I can't find it right now, who regularly eats some 15,000 calories of ice cream at a sitting, doesn't purge, yet is rail thin. Go figger'
And I'm not talking about "2 girls 1 Cup" either so don't go there people!  :-)

She's that little chick who wins all the eating contests.  No one seems to be able to figure out how she does it.

She has a male Japanese counterpart who is just as tiny and wins a lot, too.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »
I dunno.

I'm a little dubious of the Zbigniew primitive's contention about someone eating "13,000" calories at a Chinese buffet in one sitting, and another "11,000" calories for dinner (where, the Zbigniew primitive doesn't specify).

That seems like an awful lot, even if just pure sugar.

I've never paid attention to calorie counts; if it rots the teeth, I've always avoided it.

That just seems damned near impossible, to eat that many calories.  In a day, maybe, but at one sitting?

Illumination appreciated.

Indeed, you'd have to eat around six pounds of sugar to get 11,000 calories, or a bit less than a three pound block of pure fat.

Considering one has to consume 3,500 excess calories to gain a pound, these girls would be gaining around three pounds per meal, unless they were marathon runners, of course. :-)

Just more DUmmy BS.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 06:29:54 AM »
I dunno.

I'm a little dubious of the Zbigniew primitive's contention about someone eating "13,000" calories at a Chinese buffet in one sitting, and another "11,000" calories for dinner (where, the Zbigniew primitive doesn't specify).

That seems like an awful lot, even if just pure sugar.

I've never paid attention to calorie counts; if it rots the teeth, I've always avoided it.

That just seems damned near impossible, to eat that many calories.  In a day, maybe, but at one sitting?

Illumination appreciated.

I must say that sounded incredibly over the top to me as well.  A person could I suppose put down 3000 calories at a meal without it being of great note by simply making a complete pig of himself or herself, and no doubt would feel completely gorged from such gluttony afterwards, but it's difficult to see how you could triple or quadruple that outside those ridiculous eating contests.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 07:53:18 AM »
I dunno. I'm a little dubious of the Zbigniew primitive's contention about someone eating "13,000" calories at a Chinese buffet in one sitting, and another "11,000" calories for dinner (where, the Zbigniew primitive doesn't specify). llumination appreciated.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkvdEoM4Uqs[/youtube]

There's a You-Tube video out there of this Japanese girl, I can't find it right now, who regularly eats some 15,000 calories of ice cream at a sitting, doesn't purge, yet is rail thin. Go figger'

What a shame. She seems like a bright, sweet lady otherwise. She's killing herself. Just sad.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 08:22:29 AM »

What a shame. She seems like a bright, sweet lady otherwise. She's killing herself. Just sad.
I couldn't watch this all the way through.Very much like watching someone commit suicide. Everytime she put some food in her mouth I cringed. She will not live long without someone intervening :(
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »

I couldn't watch this all the way through.Very much like watching someone commit suicide. Everytime she put some food in her mouth I cringed. She will not live long without someone intervening :(

She's only 39 too, Toast. Very sad.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 09:22:44 AM »
Yikes. And to think I quibble over 5 pounds here or there.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle