Author Topic: If something happened to your SO, could you survive financially? (greenbriar)  (Read 3148 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I haven't seen her picture.  Not sure I want to either.

Kind of chubby or chunky, either one, late 30s, average height.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
For the kids in the back row :-)

http://who2.com/ask/pamelasmart.html

Yikes!
Hmmm Florida, it figures.

Florida?  Huh?  Ya lost me.
Vital Stats
Birth
16 August 1967
(age 40)

Birthplace
Coral Gables, Florida

Death
--

Best Known As
Real-life basis for the murderess in To Die For
It always leads back to Florida

That explains why that girl I dated in Nuclear Power School was such a psycho bitch.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I haven't seen her picture.  Not sure I want to either.

Kind of chubby or chunky, either one, late 30s, average height.

You just describe me, just add a few years.

Thanks a whole helluva lot... :bawl:
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Miss Mia

havocmom  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Apr-16-08 12:14 AM
Response to Original message
61. Planning another cruise?

I had to put up with a very well off client BEGGING me not to charge my usual fees for alterations on a bunch of clothes she just bought, because "with the economy and all, we've already had to cancel a couple of cruises".

I made about eight grand that year and she was expecting ME to charge less out of pity for her lifestyle adjustments for the downturn in the economy at the time.

FACT: we survive. We may not love our financial situation, but we ****ing face reality and SURVIVE. There will ALWAYS be many with much less. Live within means and look for more simple, sustainable pursuits and diversions.

:lmao: :lmao:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."