Author Topic: Dummies call for impeachment of Obama  (Read 659 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Dummies call for impeachment of Obama
« on: August 19, 2009, 10:21:35 AM »
no not really...

Orwellian_Ghost  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list  Donate to DU!      Wed Aug-19-09 07:49 AM
Original message
Obama on Afghanistan: "this is not a war of choice, this is a war of necessity"   Updated at 7:55 AM

Obama: Afghan war secures America
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 06:53:28 GMT

US President Barack Obama says there will be no quick or easy victory over the Taliban, noting that the war in Afghanistan is crucial in protecting Americans from terrorism.

Talking in a meeting of veterans in Arizona on Monday, Obama tried to step up the campaign in Afghanistan. “The insurgency in Afghanistan didn't just happen overnight and we won't defeat it overnight," he said.

US administration is sending 30,000 extra troops to Afghanistan, therefore the success or failure of the mission of US forces in the war-torn country is crucial for its future plans in the region.

"This will not be quick, nor easy. But we must never forget this is not a war of choice, this is a war of necessity," he said. "If left unchecked, the Taliban insurgency will mean an even larger safe haven from which al-Qaeda would plot to kill more Americans," he said.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=103831&sectionid=3...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6344047

So big 0 is continuing on with Bush's illegal war and not one call for frog marches or impeachment.
DU wanted to frogmarch * before the first shot was even fired.

Echo In Light  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-19-09 07:57 AM
Response to Original message
2. "protecting Americans from terrorism" = huge lie

Obama lied people died!

polichick  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-19-09 07:57 AM
3. I disagree - imo it is a war of choice. Terrorists should be handled...

...like other crime groups & with coordination between law enforcement from many countries.

Yep its a job for the police (another group despised by the DUmp)  :whatever:

ixion  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-19-09 08:04 AM
5. No, Mr. Obama, you are incorrect, and sadly

you are following in the footsteps of your predecessor.

Afghanistan is a fool's errand, as are ALL hostile occupations, and like those before us, this will not end well.

What no demands for impeachment for this war criminal?

Balbus  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-19-09 09:17 AM
10. So, in other words, "We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here..."

Good one, O.

Uttering those words was an impeachable offense for * so where are your calls for impeachment?

Tierra_y_Libertad  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-19-09 10:23 AM
26. It's war of CYA political necessity to show that he's "tough on terror".

And, to not have to acknowledge (another) lost war.

Wow so Obama is doing this to make the small minority of people who don't agree with you happy?  :rotf:

Its funny watching them shrug their shoulders as Obama is committing *war crimes.

* War crimes as defined by DU for the past 6 years or so.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline djones520

Re: Dummies call for impeachment of Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »
Tierra_y_Libertad  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Aug-19-09 10:23 AM
26. It's war of CYA political necessity to show that he's "tough on terror".

And, to not have to acknowledge (another) lost war.

What war is that?  Last one we "lost" was Vietnam, thanks to cheese eating surrender monkeys like this one.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 11:00:20 AM »
I'm waiting to see what happens when Dear Leader starts/escalates a war with Pakistan.  :popcorn:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »
I'm waiting to see what happens when Dear Leader starts/escalates a war with Pakistan.  :popcorn:

I hope he's not nuts or naive enough to do that, though I can see it happening if Pakistan implodes and he sees it as necessary for someone who is not India to step in and impose order.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »
I hope he's not nuts or naive enough to do that, though I can see it happening if Pakistan implodes and he sees it as necessary for someone who is not India to step in and impose order.

If Pakistan implodes we will have to go in so we can secure their Nuclear weapons and keep them out of the mits of terrorist groups!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 11:45:43 AM »
If Pakistan implodes we will have to go in so we can secure their Nuclear weapons and keep them out of the mits of terrorist groups!

We could probably neutralize the nuke sites with SOF and air assets, assuming there was still anything there to hit instead of it all winging its way to India when we show up, or the Indians don't jump first, but sticking around on the ground to quell things is completely beyond our capabilities.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »
And the Libs wonder why I say that if the terrorists and/or Communists ever took over this country THEY (the Libs) would be the first ones killed.

The Dummies have proven that not only will they turn on their own country...now they're even willing to turn on the man they voted for.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 11:50:21 AM »
If that Oboma character keeps f-ing up, impeachment will be the last of his worries.  Lefty communist have a long history of "aborting" their mouthpieces who fail to bring the desired dynamics to the front.  Remember JFK?