Author Topic: dopey primitives look no further  (Read 1760 times)

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: dopey primitives look no further
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 11:41:47 PM »
It can't be tracked Gobucks .

If one has alcohol in their system there is a formula that tells when one had their last drink.

Pot builds in the system and it takes weeks to drain it out.

So if I were to go to smoking  one joint a week , every Friday night, I could loose my job, my home and any chance to live a normal life ?

What the heck did I do to deserve a police record, I am not a thief, have not beaten anyone up or murdered someone.

Just inhaled the smoke from a freaking WEED.

As long as people can use tobacco and face the health threats that everyone ignores and costs society billions a year but one is allowed to inhale THAT weed----Give me a break.

Pot does build in the system, however, that gives plenty of information about the frequency of use and how recently it was used.  Did you know that there is a minimum level of THC in your system required before you are considered positive for THC?  In the military, it's 15 nanograms/decaliter.  I assume it's very similar in the civilian world.  I've seen guys piss hot at ~20 who smoked one time 5 days ago.  I've seen guys who smoke constantly come up over 600.  It takes a while to flush out only if you put a lot in in the first place.

As for why, shouldn't people be held responsible for their actions?  If you get caught shoplifting, don't you expect to be arrested and barred from the store?  That's the foreseeable consequences for breaking that law.  Foreseeable consequences for breaking the law against possession and use of pot are loss of employment and all that entails, a criminal record, and possibly jail time.  Don't cry about foreseeable consequences of your own decisions.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »
So if I were to go to smoking  one joint a week , every Friday night, I could loose my job, my home and any chance to live a normal life ?

What the heck did I do to deserve a police record, I am not a thief, have not beaten anyone up or murdered someone.

Well, DUmmy vestanumbers, like a lot of people on this board, I have you on ignore, due to your consistent failure to make any sense
whatsoever. We never see your posts, unless a well-intentioned person inexplicably quotes you. If your tangled, feeble, confused
reasoning skills can be used as an example of a person's brain on drugs, then your hope for legal dope doesn't stand much of a chance.

I would say that since you are stupid enough to risk your job, home, and chance for a normal life in order to illegally smoke dope,
then yes, you deserve whatever happens. You deserve it because you are an unrepentent criminal, who associates freely with
persons you know to be federal felons, in order to buy your illegal drugs.

On the other hand, it's likely that level of stupidity would preclude you from having much of a job, home, or life anyway, so maybe you aren't risking
that much after all.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 12:41:15 AM »
Well, DUmmy vestanumbers, like a lot of people on this board, I have you on ignore

4 people have her on ignore

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 01:23:47 AM »
4 people have her on ignore

Actually 5 people, you didn't count my Husband.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 02:13:11 AM »
Actually 5 people, you didn't count my Husband.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 02:49:19 AM »
Thats comedy