Author Topic: primitives sign another worthless petition  (Read 1416 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitives sign another worthless petition
« on: May 18, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »
Quote from:
nofurylike

DU This Petition for Troy Davis!! We Can Do It!!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/17/investigate-the-injus...

the goal is 1000 signatures. we could do multiples of that!!

Thank you!!!

peace!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=5672553&mesg_id=5672553

Quote from:
EFerrari

23. They have 418 signatures right now.

Let's see how we do. :)

Some sigs from the site:

Quote from:
# 637

David Allen, Washington D.C.

He's negro, kill him. That'll be one less freak I'll have to purge from my website who can't seem to understand the rules.

Quote from:
# 644

Doug Ferrari, California

There was a time I wanted to kill me, but after I finally left the worthless trash to fend for herself, I'm OK now.

:rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: primitives sign another worthless petition
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »
So, who's this Troy Davis character?

What is it about primitives that they think decent and civilized people know who all the obscure primitive heroes are?

I'll bet 90% of the primitives on Skins's island have no idea who Troy Davis is.

To me, it sounds like the name of a quarterback on the Southern California football team.

If the original posting primitive isn't going to bother illuminating, in a couple of sentences at least, who this Troy Davis character is, one isn't inclined to sign the petition.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:22:17 PM »

What is it about primitives that they think decent and civilized people know who all the obscure primitive heroes are?

I'll bet 90% of the primitives on Skins's island have no idea who Troy Davis is.

To me, it sounds like the name of a quarterback on the Southern California football team.

If the original posting primitive isn't going to bother illuminating, in a couple of sentences at least, who this Troy Davis character is, one isn't inclined to sign the petition.
Troy Anthony Davis, who is on Georgia's death row, could soon face a fourth execution date. Yet no jury has ever heard the compelling new evidence that can prove his innocence. We call upon you, our elected officials, to investigate this case.

Troy Davis has been on death row in Georgia for the past 17 years, convicted of killing a white police officer, Mark Allen MacPhail in 1989.  But no physical evidence linked him to the crime and no murder weapon was ever found.  Troy was convicted on the basis of nine witnesses who testified against him at his trial.  But now seven of these nine have come forward in sworn affidavits to recant their statements.  Many say they felt pressured and coerced by the police to name Troy.

Shamefully our court system has never allowed Troy to present this new evidence to a jury. Troy Davis has faced down three past execution dates, once coming within two hours of his execution.  Any day now the state of Georgia could be issuing another execution date. We cannot stand by and see justice trampled.   

A man's life hangs in the balance. Civil rights hang in the balance. Justice hangs in the balance.
            President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, District Attorney of Chatham County Larry Chisolm: You have the power to right this injustice. We, the signers below, urge you to do so.

Another DUmmie/liberal/lefty cause celebre', apparently.  Another convicted murderer proclaiming his innocence and they belive him because he is black and the victim was white.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »
Another DUmmie/liberal/lefty cause celebre', apparently.  Another convicted murderer proclaiming his innocence and they belive him because he is black and the victim was white.

Well, but sir, you get my point.

You posted what the original posting primitive should have posted.

When one advocates for a cause, it's incumbent upon the advocator to describe, define, what the cause is, instead of automatically assuming everybody already knows what it is.

It's sort of like Doug's ex-wife's infatuation and tumescentry about a "Thom Hartmann" and a "Pete Camejo," where Doug's ex-wife never ever got around to explaining who these obscure personages are.....or were.  One of them's dead now, I think it's the Thom guy.

Primitives do a really bad job of "selling" people and ideas.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »
Well, but sir, you get my point.

You posted what the original posting primitive should have posted.

When one advocates for a cause, it's incumbent upon the advocator to describe, define, what the cause is, instead of automatically assuming everybody already knows what it is.

It's sort of like Doug's ex-wife's infatuation and tumescentry about a "Thom Hartmann" and a "Pete Camejo," where Doug's ex-wife never ever got around to explaining who these obscure personages are.....or were.  One of them's dead now, I think it's the Thom guy.

Primitives do a really bad job of "selling" people and ideas.

Doesn`t it all boil down to their defense mechanisim against all things "reality".
They assume that everyone believes exactly as they do so they forget minor details such as that.

We understand that all of us come from different areas and backgrounds so some explanation of details is a natural for us.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 06:18:12 PM »
Hey, Mumia the cop killer is getting a little old. Gotta have a new cop killer to rally around.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »
Free Hat!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 12:37:43 AM »
There's got to be more to this story. Courts are notoriously leftist. Why would they refuse to hear the case if 7 out of 9 witnesses recanted? I'm guessing something significant isn't being reported.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »
Hey Troy, say hello to Tookie for me.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 11:45:57 AM »
Here's what they are not telling you.........

Here’s what the court transcripts say…

In response to the disturbance in the parking lot, Officer McPhail, who was working as a security guard at the restaurant, walked rapidly from behind the bus station, with his nightstick in his hand and ordered the three men to halt. (T. 849). Mr. Collins and Davis fled, and Officer McPhail ran past Sylvester Coles in pursuit of Davis. (T. 851). Davis looked over his shoulder, and when the officer was five to six feet away, shot him. Officer McPhail fell to the ground, and Davis walked towards him and shot him again while he was on the ground. (T. 850). One eyewitness testified that Davis was smiling at the time. (T. 851). The victim died of gunshot wounds before help arrived.

I don’t think “everybody” knows that Davis is innocent, particularly if they’re bright enough to read the court transcripts.

An autopsy revealed that Officer McPhail was shot twice. One bullet entered the corner of his cheekbone on the left side and exited the back of his neck; the bullet blew away bits of his teeth, and his lip was impaled on his teeth. (T. 782-784). The second bullet passed through the armhole of McPhail’s bullet-proof vest, and entered his chest on the left side. (T. 784). This bullet pierced the lung and the aorta, and lodged in the opposite side between the third and fourth vertebrae, at the back of the chest cavity near the spinal column. (T. 784-787). The cause of the victim’s death was a loss of blood from a gunshot wound to the left side of his chest. (T. 789). The pathologist further noted that there were scrapes and lacerations on the victim’s arms and legs, and an apparent injury to his right thigh, which could have been grazed by a bullet. (T. 788-789).

If that isn’t graphic enough, how about what Mark McPhail’s Mom is forced to remember day after day?

“The picture I cannot get out of my head … it was when Mark was on the ground,” Anneliese MacPhail, 73, said during a brief conversation with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “He shot him in the face.” - Robin

Mark’s family knows damned well, and so do the authorities involved.

Mark TROY Anthony Davis was SMILING while he murdered McPhail, helpless on the ground after the first gunshot wound inflicted on him.

He should have been put to death for this crime years ago.

This comes from a Blog of a friend of the family.

http://caosblog.com/8824
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 12:27:34 PM »
Okay. From what I can deduce, it could be that Davis did not pull the trigger, but his acomplice did! In my opinion there ought to be two on death row. Even if he did not actually kill the officer, he was with the one who did. In my book he is just as guilty and deserves every thing he gets!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »

There was an All-American running back at Iowa State named Troy Davis in the mid to late 1990's.  That might be why you had the football reference running through your brain.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 12:36:32 PM »
Okay. From what I can deduce, it could be that Davis did not pull the trigger, but his acomplice did! In my opinion there ought to be two on death row. Even if he did not actually kill the officer, he was with the one who did. In my book he is just as guilty and deserves every thing he gets!
Mr. Collins and Davis fled, and Officer McPhail ran past Sylvester Coles in pursuit of Davis. (T. 851). Davis looked over his shoulder, and when the officer was five to six feet away, shot him. Officer McPhail fell to the ground, and Davis walked towards him and shot him again while he was on the ground.

It seems to me that Davie was the one pulling the trigger, both times.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
Does not matter, both of the criminals are guilty of killing the LEO, no matter who pulled the trigger.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »
Does not matter, both of the criminals are guilty of killing the LEO, no matter who pulled the trigger.

Yep! Now they just need to fry the other guy!

I'll lay odds Troykins could point the finger, but has neglected to do so because of the follomwing he has.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
I find it amazing that Troy was there, and has yet to say the other guy fired the shots that killed this cop!

Wonder why?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »
I find it amazing that Troy was there, and has yet to say the other guy fired the shots that killed this cop!

Wonder why?

Perjury is worse than the death penalty to him?  Wait, never mind.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »
I'll weigh in as the GA girl. Even the lefty newscasters have always given off the air they believe he did it, as has the Atlanta Urinal-Constipation. And they are a big-time lefty paper. Most editorials seems to go the way of assuming yes, he did it. These folks are sick. Why do they care so much about dudes like this who would slit their throat over a ham sandwich? Puhleeze, Idiots.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.