Author Topic: There are at least four posts ostensively about me on our official stalker forum  (Read 5356 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 09:30 PM
Response to Reply #15

17. I was in the top then twice.

Oh, and Franky...better break out the Funk & Wagnall's, you stupid ****. My spelling is fine.
I prefer Webster's. You would think that someone with such a high level of education would automatically know to check an actual dictionary.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
When I go to the zoo, it's fun to watch the monkeys run around and chase each other. That's how I see DU. A bunch of poo-flinging, own-urine-drinking, screaming monkeys. My apologies to primates, by the way.

You got the idea wrong, toastie. We're just point out your posts because at that time, they're of a funnier poo-flinging quality.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso is rich?  I wonder if his credit limits have been lowered because he's been using them for his fancy lifestyle, all the while ignoring bobbolink and the subway cat in their need for help.  Help is what other people do, not liberals.

Right.

I suspect that's the raw nerve I hit.

Probably Pedro Picasso's credit's okay and all that, but things are also probably a little tighter than they used to be.

Remember, Pedro Picasso is an "artist" with a "studio," from which for eight years he sold ridiculous caricatures of George Bush.

That was all he did, ridiculous caricatures of George Bush.

It's hard to tell the difference between his work, and that of other primitives, such as the swampy rat primitive or Fat Che's little brother the Fat Che's Little Brothert beer primitive; they all look alike to even the most-discerning eye.

Anyway.

So George Bush isn't president any more, and so the market for caricatures of George Bush has all but dried up; it's like trying to hawk those really stupid Dan Quayle or Spiro Agnew things.  It's passe, George Bush is passe, and Pedro Picasso has nothing else to offer.

And so it's probably tight for Pedro Picasso, but not unbearably so; in any case, financially, he's probably better off than circa 98% or more of the primitives. 

In my experience on different forums, it seems those who lean liberal refer to other posters who challenge them as stalkers.  I had one very idiotic liberal tell me because I answered his posts that I was stalking him.  Yeah...no.  That's not stalking.

That's the case here.

Pedro Picasso's never suffered in life, and one has to remember that "victimhood" of one sort or another gives one credibility among the primitives.

Well, Pedro Picasso's never been a victim, so what to do?

In this instance, Pedro Picasso is trying desperately, and failing, to be a "victim" of the illumination and enlightenment of franksolich, even though it's just Pedro Picasso's paranoia.  I'm a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can hope to meet, and couldn't hurt a fly even if I wanted to.

And that is precisely why they like to hang out at the DUmp.  They can post their crapola to other weak-minded, whiny liberals who prefer to not be challenged on their stupidity because they know there is no defense for their idiocy and whining and moaning and bitching.

That's Pedro Picasso, to a tee. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

Pedro Picasso's really anal about a lot of things, madam.

Sometimes I wonder if during some sort of surgical procedure, his rectal aperture got sewed shut.

That would explain the lack of oxygen to his brain.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

Perhaps, but I suspect rather more blame could be put upon Pedro Picasso's loathing and contempt for all things, including the other primitives.

I dunno if anybody else has ever noticed this, but Pedro Picasso really despises his fellow primitives.  It's s-o-o-o-o-o obvious, in his responses to them.

I have no idea how Pedro Picasso is "superior" to all the other primitives, but he apparently thinks he is.  Maybe he was born without pores in his skin, and doesn't sweat, or something like that.

As we all know, Hatred and Contempt both corrodes and clogs the brain cells, and that might explain a lack of oxygen.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
How exactly would a DUmmie believe he is being "stalked" unless he's over here reading about us laughing at him?  Seems like the DUmmies are the ones doing the stalking.  If we reveal our identity over there, we get granite immediately.  They could post here,  but apparently fear us too much to do so. 

Hey DUmmies...   :tongue:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I just checked that bonfire on Skins's island.

It seems to be pretty much dead now.

Alas! poor Pedro Picasso! Alas!

A bigger draw over here, than over there!

Alas! poor Pedro Picasso!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I just checked that bonfire on Skins's island.

It seems to be pretty much dead now.

Alas! poor Pedro Picasso! Alas!

A bigger draw over here, than over there!

Alas! poor Pedro Picasso!

I also noticed that Wee Willie Pitt started a thread late yesterday in GD.  Don't remember the topic, but it was one of his typical diatribes written for TruthOut.

Sank like a stone.  Only 15 replies, most were simple K&R's by the lemmings.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I also noticed that Wee Willie Pitt started a thread late yesterday in GD.  Don't remember the topic, but it was one of his typical diatribes written for TruthOut.

Sank like a stone.  Only 15 replies, most were simple K&R's by the lemmings.

You know, sir, I never checked it over here, but I did check it a couple of times at the old home.

Threads where my fellow alum Skins was cited pulled them in, both members and lurkers.

Threads where the Bostonian Drunkard was cited pulled in members, but not lurkers.

That's why I don't pick on the Bostonian Drunkard much any more; as a moderator, part of the job is to pull in the lurkers, on the chance that some might register to become members.

And, as noted earlier, since Skins has enough problems as it is, I long ago laid off on him, as I don't wish to add on to a fellow alum's problems.

Leaving.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
When does one suppose Skins'll move Pedro Picasso's bonfire to the 9-11 forum, with all the other primitive conspiracies?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
A few things.

Quote from:
Atman

There are at least four posts ostensively about me on our official stalker forum.

It's spelled "ostensibly," Pedro.  Maybe next time you should use the word "apparently" or "seemingly."  Those words are more on your level anyway.

Quote from:
Atman

Oh, and Franky...better break out the Funk & Wagnall's, you stupid ****. My spelling is fine.

Look it up.

:rotf: :loser: :lmao: :mental:

Let's not forget, when confronted at CU about who his user name was on Skin's island, he consistently lied and said he wasn't Atman.

And when he was there, he got his closing signature from me ...

Quote from:
Atman

17. I was blah...

Oh, and Franky...blah, blah

Blah.

... my <return> <return> <period> I do at the bottom of my posts.  The guy can't even come up with his own original signature, he has to steal mine.

Pedro, here's some advise you need to take:  Just do what it is you do and don't ever concern yourself with what we're saying about you or your fellow primitives.  What we're doing is way too advanced for primitives to comprehend anyway, so no reason for me to waste my time explaining it.  Just run along and play, that's all you need to do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Someone call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance!!  :rotf:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Quote from: franksolich on May 13, 2009, 09:13:42 pm
Pedro Picasso's really anal about a lot of things, madam.

Sometimes I wonder if during some sort of surgical procedure, his rectal aperture got sewed shut.

It was a cure for "sympathetic cranial rectalitis."

Actually, I'm starting to think that only beheading could cure AssMan.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.