Author Topic: There are at least four posts ostensively about me on our official stalker forum  (Read 5355 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Hey Frank...you're upsetting Pedro Picasso! :-)
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 08:23 PM
Original message
There are at least four posts ostensively about me on our official stalker forum.
 Edited on Wed May-13-09 08:40 PM by Atman
This is absolutely bizarre. I'm not even close to being one of the big movers on DU, yet our parallel universe evil sister site currently has FOUR threads on their stalker page with my name in the sub line. Not my actual DU name; they get boners by calling us "primitives" and using some dumb-**** stalker's made-up names.

I have a web stalker, and it's way creepy. Someone with absolutely no life who even admits to having a search script which looks for my DU posts...he posts totally bullshit misleading headlines with my name in them which have NOTHING to do with me. For instance...

Atman trying to pay the rent.

Trouble is, the thread has nothing to do with "Atman" or my ability to pay my rent. Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. But I guess it draws a crowd and helps build my stalker's post count.

http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/discuss/dubo...

Apparently, someone over there is so in love with me that he has taken the time to create a search script for my posts, then uses them to build his own post count. I guess I'm some sort of celebrity over there since they banned me over a year ago. And they're still following my every move, even pretending to know what I do for a living -- but they don't, not even close. But my web stalker's fan club believe whatever he posts.

There are several other DU "celebs" which they follow. It's ****ing freaky. I admit that I'm veering into that territory by even acknowledging their activities, but I had to finally say something. The Secret Service needs to check these people out. There are some serious mental health issues over there.

Franksolich is my bitch -- and is always wrong about EVERYTHING. Hi Frankie!

:lmao: You're really getting under his skin Frank!http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5649942#5650256
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
The absentee father chimes in!
The Straight Story  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 09:14 PM
Response to Original message
11. i think I was in their top ten list for last year
 Yet the cowards probably wouldn't debate me on issues.

If they are reading this and want to, here is an email I set up just for that:\
strangeluck44@yahoo.com

Should be fun 
Hey TSS? Don't you have some kids to abandon?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
You know, ToastedTide, sir, I really loathe "stickying" threads, especially my own, but I'm compelled to.

The story of Pedro Picasso's stickied to the top of this forum, for lurking primitives to read and enjoy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

Pedro Picasso still can't spell worth a damn.

ostensively

So much for his fine arts college education.

apres moi, le deluge

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
You know, ToastedTide, sir, I really loathe "stickying" threads, especially my own, but I'm compelled to.

The story of Pedro Picasso's stickied to the top of this forum, for lurking primitives to read and enjoy.
Sounds good to me Frank!

Offline djones520

For any of you coming to check us "stalkers" out, I heartily invite you to join us in a discussion.

Unlike your website, we will not ban you for mention a political viewpoint that doesn't mesh with our mainline stream of thinking.  Now, Atman there has been banned from here.  But that is only because he could not keep a civil tongue, and came here for the sole purpose of causing disruption.  But if you wish to join us in discourse, and do so in a polite manner, then you'll be perfectly safe.

Now how many of you will take us up on that offer?  We'd love to come over to your website and discuss things, but unfortunately your Gestapo admin and moderators won't allow such a thing.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lord Undies

Hey, Little Goon Atman:  "Stalker" is much too dramatic for reality.  You are just a sideshow attraction like the rest of the mentally sick folks who post on DemocratUnderground.com on purpose.  

To help you understand and form rational though, just think of us here as gods from Greek mythology - and yourself as a mortal Greek.  You exist for our amusement and entertainment.  Nothing more or nothing less.  And we can pee on you from on high.

Atman =  :rotf:  

Offline thundley4

Hey, Little Goon Atman:  "Stalker" is much too dramatic for reality.  You are just a sideshow attraction like the rest of the mentally sick folks who post on DemocratUnderground.com on purpose.  

To help you understand and form rational though, just think of us here as gods from Greek mythology - and yourself as a mortal Greek.  You exist for our amusement and entertainment.  Nothing more or nothing less.  And we can pee on you from on high.

Atman =  :rotf:  

Methinks that there are many on the Island that prefer the "Greek Way".

One of the most amusing things about the primitives is their predictability in the way they react to given news stories. 

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Does TexasToast reveal to the DUmmies that he's been a member of TOS as well as here?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 09:30 PM
Response to Reply #15

17. I was in the top then twice.

Oh, and Franky...better break out the Funk & Wagnall's, you stupid ****. My spelling is fine.

Sure.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 09:30 PM
Response to Reply #15

17. I was in the top then twice.

Oh, and Franky...better break out the Funk & Wagnall's, you stupid ****. My spelling is fine.

Priceless.  If your going to make a post bragging about your grammer prowess, then make sure you get the shit spelled right dumb ass.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Oh my.

Pedro Picasso wants to call the Secret Service.

He'll get the same treatment from them, that he gets from us.
apres moi, le deluge

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Oh my.

Pedro Picasso wants to call the Secret Service.

He'll get the same treatment from them, that he gets from us.

I take it he e-mailed you Frank? :-)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett

Pedro Picasso still can't spell worth a damn.

So much for his fine arts college education.

I think he's sweet on you, Frank. 

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
greenbriar   (1000+ posts)           Wed May-13-09 09:25 PM
Response to Original message
15. I made the notable list of top 10 candidates

but sadly I got beat out

Oh contrair greenie.  You have always been one of my favorite wack jobs.  All the people that I know that know you think the same too.  USD 259 will sure miss you.  
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I take it he e-mailed you Frank? :-)

You see, actually what's going on is that Pedro Picasso loves the attention.

If he wasn't getting attention, he'd be bawling like the baby he is.

I'd hate to see a grown man cry.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

I think he's sweet on you, Frank. 

I think Frank has gotten under his skin.  

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I think Frank has gotten under his skin.  

Actually, it's meant for Pedro Picasso's social rehabilitation.

He made an ass of himself--or perhaps he was just born that way--at our old home, and I offered to do some "public relations" work for him, to clean up his image.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Dumbass had to edit that out.  Why is it always the most incredibly ignorant people who try to point out how smart they are?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Dumbass had to edit that out.  Why is it always the most incredibly ignorant people who try to point out how smart they are?

What did Pedro Picasso edit?

Did he correct his spelling while he was at it?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I still have yet to get my hand-carved bust of The Impeached One. I know it takes a while to make a fine work of art, but its been a few years now.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
The Straight Story wants to debate someone, anyone.  Let's see - that would just be too easy.  I hear he likes cats.  A LOT.  

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, what now?

Did Pedro Picasso go to bed for the night?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Well, what now?

Did Pedro Picasso go to bed for the night?

Probably tucking his penis between his legs and trimming his landing strip right now.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.