Author Topic: Lock up this treasonous piece of shit.  (Read 1221 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Lock up this treasonous piece of shit.
« on: August 15, 2019, 07:26:59 PM »
Star Member malaise (193,923 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212381433

Think on these things
The President of the United States told the Prime Minister of Israel to ban two elected representatives from majority party in the House of Representatives.

:mental:

Star Member calimary (53,370 posts)

2. Agreed. And I heard in the reports that Ron Dermer is still there.

Schmuck. He’s the weasel who went around behind President Obama’s back to set up a speech for Netanyahu before a joint session of Congress. Didn’t bother asking the President. Didn’t go through the White House. Didn’t bother to set it up through the State Department. Stabbed President Obama in the back and set this up with his political opponents, republi-CONS in Congress instead.

****er. And he’s still Israel’s ambassador to the US. If I were president, the first call I’d make to Netanyahu would be to send me a new ambassador, because I wouldn’t be comfortable trusting Ron Dermer.

Is the legislative branch separate from the executive branch? it is? OK, they don't need to ask barry's permission to do shit. Go **** yourself.

keithbvadu2 (9,960 posts)

7. So Bibi shows it is ok to deny entry to Jewish people.

So Bibi shows it is ok to deny entry to Jewish people.

Would Bibi allow in Trump's followers who marched in Charlottesville yelling anti-Jew slogans and mentioning ovens?

Though they were both muslims...

marieo1 (445 posts)

8. disgrace to human race

Oh, Malaise, I wish someone would and never throw away the key!!! He is a disgrace to the human race and should be put away forever. He is 'a treasonous piece of shit'.

Star Member Horse with no Name (33,270 posts)

11. So in response congress needs to defund Israel

16. This is unprecedented and dangerous

Congress must impeach this monster

::)

Star Member spanone (114,295 posts)

17. he's getting crazier by the day. add another reason to impeach his ****ing traitorous ass

When the civil war comes after trump wins reelection in 2020... ask me how I feel about fighting my own countrymen. er... countrypersons...  :whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Lock up this treasonous piece of shit.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 07:51:09 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212381433

Think on these things
The President of the United States told the Prime Minister of Israel to ban two elected representatives from majority party in the House of Representatives.

1. Trump did not "tell the Prime Minister of Israel" to do anything.

2. What Trump did say is unequivocally protected under the First Amendment.

3. Presidents have the Constitutionally delegated authority over foreign policy, and Trump's comments were also well within his Constitutional authority.

4. Even were 1., 2., and 3. not true, what Trump said does not come remotely close to the Constitutional definition of "Treason".

Not that mal gives a @#$% about facts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.