Author Topic: Biden crushing this press conference..  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Biden crushing this press conference..
« on: March 25, 2021, 01:24:29 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215267023
jpak

President Biden is crushing this press conference

Yay

Are they watching the same press conference?

Offline SVPete

Re: Biden crushing this press conference..
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 01:43:57 PM »

(Remaining Vertical) + (Approximate Coherence) + (Sort of Responding to Questions) = "Crushing It"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 01:52:44 PM »

Only heard bits and pieces, and it was horrific.  Couldn't watch but the commentary from Rush's guest host suggested it was really suspicious.  Wearing an earpiece, only called on 10 reporters (pre-screened by the White House), reading from a binder to find answers to questions.

Only one of the reporters actually asked a good question (don't know which one).  Otherwise, I'll paraphrase what radio host Chris Plante will likely say tomorrow:

Most of the media only serves as fluffers for the Democrat party.  They shaved their tongues to make them smoother while they bathed Joe in a massive tongue bath.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 02:04:13 PM »
I’m out but my wife texted me saying that Cap’n Dementia couldn’t remember the questions he was being asked, claimed majority of Mexicans are being sent back when it’s only 13%, said several times Republicans greatly support him, he read directly from his notes but when he went off script he couldn’t keep his thoughts straight.

I’m not surprised the primitives believe a rambling idiot is “crushing it”. They’re brainwashed.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 02:37:14 PM »
Only heard bits and pieces, and it was horrific.  Couldn't watch but the commentary from Rush's guest host suggested it was really suspicious.  Wearing an earpiece, only called on 10 reporters (pre-screened by the White House), reading from a binder to find answers to questions.

Only one of the reporters actually asked a good question (don't know which one).  Otherwise, I'll paraphrase what radio host Chris Plante will likely say tomorrow:

Most of the media only serves as fluffers for the Democrat party.  They shaved their tongues to make them smoother while they bathed Joe in a massive tongue bath.

You DO have a way with words, Ralphie! 

"Most of the media only serves as fluffers for the Democrat party.  They shaved their tongues to make them smoother while they bathed Joe in a massive tongue bath."
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 04:10:25 PM »
The first person to stop applauding will be sent to Siberia.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
(Remaining Vertical) + (Approximate Coherence) + (Sort of Responding to Questions) = "Crushing It"

you forgot to divide your equation by (Blaming Trump for the Border Crisis)
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 04:59:04 PM »
It was slow, bland, inarticulate, and uncomfortably moronic...  " When I first got to Congress 120-years-ago... "

" I'm going to consult with our NATO-allies, who have NATO-allies... "

" We're going to implement what we're doing... "

" I don't want to put the Secret Service in-danger... "  (his main reason for not going to the border)

" Obama wanted me to meet (then Chinese VP) Xi, because it wasn't proper for me to meet with President Hu, who was the President... "  (That was part of his windy non-answer to the question of leaving Trump's tariffs in-place.)

The press-conference was full of that kind of crap.  The idiot was reading from a binder for a lot of it. 

The awkward silences from the press, when he tried to foist some overtly-disparaging insults about President Trump and was expecting laughter to float back...  No humor about that was ever going to work with a press that was feeling intense pressure to behave 'professionally'.   

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 06:08:09 PM »
You DO have a way with words, Ralphie!

Those aren't my words, ABC.

When I get to the office each morning, at about 8:07 am CT, I flip on the aforementioned syndicated talk show host from a radio market not in my area.  It makes me laugh hysterically many times.  It gets me through the morning.

Look, political disagreements are one thing.  And I certainly disagree with the puppet Sleepy Joe and his many handlers on their political views.  Didn't agree with President Trump's rhetoric or all of his issues.  But this sloppy performance today was pretty damn near embarrassing.

China, North Korea, Russia, and all of our world competitors are cackling like VP "Comma-la" often does akin to hyenas at how weak Joe is. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2021, 06:25:04 PM »
It was slow, bland, inarticulate, and uncomfortably moronic...  " When I first got to Congress 120-years-ago... "

" I'm going to consult with our NATO-allies, who have NATO-allies... "

" We're going to implement what we're doing... "

" I don't want to put the Secret Service in-danger... "  (his main reason for not going to the border)

" Obama wanted me to meet (then Chinese VP) Xi, because it wasn't proper for me to meet with President Hu, who was the President... "  (That was part of his windy non-answer to the question of leaving Trump's tariffs in-place.)

The press-conference was full of that kind of crap.  The idiot was reading from a binder for a lot of it. 

The awkward silences from the press, when he tried to foist some overtly-disparaging insults about President Trump and was expecting laughter to float back...  No humor about that was ever going to work with a press that was feeling intense pressure to behave 'professionally'.   
"So, the best way to get something done, if you... if you hold near and dear you that... you, uh, like to be able... anyway..."

... :o

...  :???:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 06:49:19 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2021, 06:59:54 PM »
Those aren't my words, ABC.

When I get to the office each morning, at about 8:07 am CT, I flip on the aforementioned syndicated talk show host from a radio market not in my area.  It makes me laugh hysterically many times.  It gets me through the morning.

Can you tell me the call letters of the station to see if I can get Chris Plante on my "Alexa" dealie?  Yes, I still have it! *blush*

Thanks!

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2021, 07:43:09 PM »
Can you tell me the call letters of the station to see if I can get Chris Plante on my "Alexa" dealie?  Yes, I still have it! *blush*

Thanks!

WMAL in Washington D.C., 9 am Eastern to Noon.  It would be worth your time, because Mr. Plante (a former CNN journalist) and certainly an entertaining conservative would be right up your alley.

https://www.wmal.com/

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 08:50:48 PM »

And this is different from when any other dem admin is running things?

I have always said if the MSM went after the dems presidents like they do the GOP presidents we would never have a a dem president again.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2021, 06:30:09 PM »
this is what "crushing" it looks like...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020