Author Topic: DeSantis calls to expel Ilhan Omar from Congress over Somalia video  (Read 709 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
DeSantis calls to expel Ilhan Omar from Congress over Somalia video
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/desantis-calls-expel-ilhan-omar-congress-over-somalia-video

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday called for the House to expel Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar over a footage of her speaking in Somali in which she allegedly promised to prioritize the interests of Mogadishu and backed the territorial aspirations of the Somali government.

"Expel from Congress, denaturalize and deport!" DeSantis posted on X, resharing the video footage. The original video was posted by the account of the Ambassador at Large of the Republic of Somaliland and included a translation of Omar's remarks, the interpretation of which Omar has disputed.

"Ethiopia and Kenya have stolen and continue to occupy the Somali Region state, which belong to Somalia... We will liberate the occupied territories stolen from i.e. Somalia, Djibouti, Somaliland, and the North Eastern Province (in Kenya) that belong to Greater Somalia," she allegedly said. "For as long as I am in the US Congress, Somalia will never be in danger, its waters (Indian Ocean) will not be stolen by Ethiopia or others. The US would not dare to support anyone against Somalia to steal our land or oceans. Sleep in comfort, knowing I am here to protect the interests of Somalia from inside the US system."

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is more interested in Somalia than America.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: DeSantis calls to expel Ilhan Omar from Congress over Somalia video
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 10:21:18 PM »
I'm doing my part by clicking the sound off on everything she says for the last 12-15 years or however long that towel-head has been in the Country.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: DeSantis calls to expel Ilhan Omar from Congress over Somalia video
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 11:02:34 AM »
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is more interested in Somalia than America.

We should have left her in the refugee camp eating dirt ungrateful bitch :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!