Author Topic: Islam is no different than a cockroach infestation  (Read 12915 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Islam is no different than a cockroach infestation
« on: June 10, 2013, 01:34:36 PM »
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,59570.0.html

Figured I'd post it here and sticky it as well since many people may not venture into the political ammunition section.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Islam is no different than a cockroach infestation
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »
I saw O'reilly interview a Brit who headed up a protest group that is calling muslims for what they are.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 03:47:07 PM »
I saw O'reilly interview a Brit who headed up a protest group that is calling muslims for what they are.

Tommy Robinson, founder of the English Defense League.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,87356.0.html
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 03:48:05 PM »
^Well done sir !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Quidditas

• Sheeple Shepherd
  • Probationary (Probie)
  • At all times speak the truth
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 02:37:17 PM »
The Muslims started infiltrating every free country in the world not soon before 9/11 with the intent of infiltration and progression of their agendas from within whether violently or using our own democratic process / cultural marxism against us (with the help of God knows who, apparently our own government to an extent). The only way that they can be dealt with is not through negotiations (check out Israel... lol) but with force and expulsion. Why do you think those people have been isolated in their own part of the world for the better part of recorded history with the exception of a few conquests eventually being thwarted in southern Europe? Because they have to be, their religion cannot coexist peacefully with any other (even most other Muslims). Though some have the vain attempt at an argument that "Christianity is no different". True, that the Crusades and Inquisitions resulted in the wrongful killings of thousands but that was due to the political influence Catholicism had at the time and most couldn't even read the Bible to know what was in it or the military power to argue otherwise. Also those were VERY brief periods in history. The violence that derives from Islam IS ISLAM! Our world has changed into a very different creature than ever before since these religious conflicts last took place in mass extent. Everything now is subliminal and subverted. We as a people have lost the balls and the true American grit to do as our ancestors did and metaphorically say "We're done with this s***, time to act". We wait for our corrupt and broken government to handle our issues as the holy spirit brings word from God. Shame... :stoner:
"Even a dull axe with enough blows can fell the mightiest of Oaks."

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 06:07:23 PM »

The Muslims started infiltrating every free country in the world not soon before 9/11 with the intent of infiltration and progression of their agendas from within whether violently or using our own democratic process / cultural marxism against us (with the help of God knows who, apparently our own government to an extent).

The only way that they can be dealt with is not through negotiations (check out Israel... lol) but with force and expulsion.
Why do you think those people have been isolated in their own part of the world for the better part of recorded history with the exception of a few conquests eventually being thwarted in southern Europe?

Because they have to be, their religion cannot coexist peacefully with any other (even most other Muslims).
Though some have the vain attempt at an argument that "Christianity is no different".

True, that the Crusades and Inquisitions resulted in the wrongful killings of thousands but that was due to the political influence Catholicism had at the time and most couldn't even read the Bible to know what was in it or the military power to argue otherwise.
Also those were VERY brief periods in history.

The violence that derives from Islam IS ISLAM! Our world has changed into a very different creature than ever before since these religious conflicts last took place in mass extent.

Everything now is subliminal and subverted. We as a people have lost the balls and the true American grit to do as our ancestors did and metaphorically say "We're done with this s***, time to act".
We wait for our corrupt and broken government to handle our issues as the holy spirit brings word from God. Shame... :stoner:

I hope you won't mind that I reorganized your post to make it more readable...at least to me.