Author Topic: runners-up to the Top DUmmies of 2011  (Read 9556 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
runners-up to the Top DUmmies of 2011
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:21:35 AM »
Greetings to all on this, the eve of one of the two most sacred holidays of mankind, and that day in which we begin the countdown to the Top Ten DUmmies of 2011, culminating one week hence with announcement of the main award, Top DUmmie of 2011.

Turnout in voting this year set a new record, although unlike last year, there were hardly any close races.  One might recall that last year, Top DUmmies 03-08 were each separated by a single vote, and the only runaways were for Top DUmmie 02 and the Top DUmmie of 2010.

The 02 Top DUmmie and the Top DUmmie of 2010 had set records, but just as the landslide presidential election of 1980, one of the largest landslides in history, was subsequently overshadowed by the even larger landslide of 1984, well, the generalissimo dude and the Die alte Sau have bit the dust this year, holding such records no longer.

But first, the runners-up to the Top Ten DUmmies of 2011.

20-cbayer (new)
--a long-time moderator on the old Skins’s island, notorious for dousing campfires almost as soon as they’re lit; one’s sure that many shout-outs to the DUmpster here evaporate even before one sees them.

19-The Straight Story (04 in 2008)
--the king of sob stories on Skins’s island; never wins, always loses, in life.

18-Mineral Man (19 in 2010)
--quite possibly the eminence grise of Skins’s island, although superficially underrated in his informal power and influence; the wise calm serene elder sage, the John-Lennon-in-old-age lookalike.

17-William Pitt (02 in 2005; Top DUmmie in 2006; 06 in 2007; 20 in 2008; Willie in 2010)
--yawn.

16-Skinner, EarlG & Elad (Skinner 15 in 2005)
--the Big Three who run Skins’s island.

15-kpete (14 in 2007; 14 in 2008)
--the copy-and-paste queen of Skins’s island, who does so from her Streisandian digs in a gated neighborhood in San Diego; as with many other primitives, part of the 1%.

14-kentuck (12 in 2005; 13 in 2010)
--a strong contender for 02 or 03 or 04 Top DUmmie this year, but blandly and colorlessly faded in the last quarter.

13-Sub Atomic (new)
--an obnoxious professional queer whose time on Skins’s island was short, alas.

12-Proud2BlibKansan (03 in 2008; 19 in 2009; Top DUmmie in 2010)
--destined to be a constant presence in Top DUmmie every year, until she self-immolates in a fiery passion and orgasm of Hate and rage.

11-NNN0LHI (new)
--grouchy old Don, his income and property being voraciously consumed by a corrupt political machine which he figured would take care of him, if he took care of it; he diligently took care of it for thirty years, and alas has yet to figure out it’s not going to take care of him.

Congratulations to the runners-up, which is no small feat, but one hopes at least some of them make it into the top tier for 2012.

next up: on Christmas Day, the four special awards
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: runners-up to the Top DUmmies of 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 05:38:36 AM »
Congratulations to this year's first award winners ! You have all brought me hours of entertainment...Save for Pitt, who hasn't been really fun to read for at least the last 24 business hours - probably even longer.

Maybe if he moderated the drinking a bit - either drink more before posting to inspire hilarity - or perhaps he has been drinking too much as of late, rendering himself unable to operate a computer.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:40:00 AM »
One wonders about the trend set by Anne.  From #3, to #19, to #1, back to #12.  What's that primitive going to do for next year?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 06:34:20 AM »
One wonders about the trend set by Anne.  From #3, to #19, to #1, back to #12.  What's that primitive going to do for next year?

If you recall, I was her campaign manager during 2010, as I'd been disappointed by her very poor showings other times.  I put my heart and soul and considerable sweat into getting her elected top primitive, as I felt very strongly and very passionately that the Die alte Sau was woefully underrated in the sheer intensity of her Hate and rage.

Well, I shoved her to the pinnacle, then got tired of her.

The dysmenopausal Kansas schoolteacher's now back in control of her own destiny now; I've got new campaigns to manage, myself.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 06:38:36 AM »
Congratulations to this year's first award winners ! You have all brought me hours of entertainment...Save for Pitt, who hasn't been really fun to read for at least the last 24 business hours - probably even longer.

Me, I'd just as soon the Bostonian Drunkard become on Skins's island what he is in real life, a non-entity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 06:41:01 AM »
A perfect line up of deranged half wits whose level of hatred for all things decent and good is only matched by their sheer idiocy and ignorance.  :cheersmate:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 06:49:21 AM »
A perfect line up of deranged half wits whose level of hatred for all things decent and good is only matched by their sheer idiocy and ignorance.  :cheersmate:

I'm not giving anything away, but there's surprises in the order of the top ten, so stay tuned.

Me, I'm still disappointed that three primitives I thought belonged in the top ten weren't even runners-up.

Damn.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »
If you recall, I was her campaign manager during 2010, as I'd been disappointed by her very poor showings other times.  I put my heart and soul and considerable sweat into getting her elected top primitive, as I felt very strongly and very passionately that the Die alte Sau was woefully underrated in the sheer intensity of her Hate and rage.

Well, I shoved her to the pinnacle, then got tired of her.

The dysmenopausal Kansas schoolteacher's now back in control of her own destiny now; I've got new campaigns to manage, myself.

Yeah, Coach, I see that--but the point that I'm making is that she'll be right up in the Top 3 next year, if past performances are any indication of future success (which isn't always the case).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 08:46:54 AM »
Yeah, Coach, I see that--but the point that I'm making is that she'll be right up in the Top 3 next year, if past performances are any indication of future success (which isn't always the case).

That could happen, but I've got to caution lurking primitives who've been top primitives before, that the Redstone Memorial Top DUmmies of 2012 contest will be stiffer this next year than it ever has been, because I expect there's going to be a lot of heretofore unhonored 0bamaite primitives as winners next year.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 08:56:38 AM »
That could happen, but I've got to caution lurking primitives who've been top primitives before, that the Redstone Memorial Top DUmmies of 2012 contest will be stiffer this next year than it ever has been, because I expect there's going to be a lot of heretofore unhonored 0bamaite primitives as winners next year.

I think that P2BL will be the runner-up next year.  It'll be the only spot in the Top 3 that she won't have won.

Chase her.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 09:43:57 AM »
I had four of these in my Top Ten,

Skinner, EarlG, Elad (8)
WilliamPitt (7)
Mineral Man (6)
kentuck (5)

so I'm glad to see they at least made the Top Twenty.

And I hope this means that my other Top Tenners,

Raven (10)
EFerrari (9)
Cyrano (4)
SidDithers (3)
Sarah Iburruri (2)
nadinbrzezinski (1)

all end up in the Top Ten.

Fingers crossed!
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 10:02:40 AM »
I had four of these in my Top Ten,

Skinner, EarlG, Elad (8)
WilliamPitt (7)
Mineral Man (6)
kentuck (5)

so I'm glad to see they at least made the Top Twenty.

And I hope this means that my other Top Tenners,

Raven (10)
EFerrari (9)
Cyrano (4)
SidDithers (3)
Sarah Iburruri (2)
nadinbrzezinski (1)

all end up in the Top Ten.

Fingers crossed!

Sorry, sir, but you missed on half your remaining selections for the top ten, and the order of the others.

I'm however not giving anything away.

Top primitives #10 and #09 on Monday
Top primitives #08 and #07 on Tuesday
Top primitives #06 and #05 on Wednesday
Top primitives #04 and #03 on Thursday
Top primitive #02 on Friday
Top primitive of 2011 on Saturday, New Year's Eve
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 10:05:28 AM »
.....so I'm glad to see they at least made the Top Twenty.

I'm pretty unhappy myself, the way it turned out, but the People have spoken, and one accepts the verdict of the People.

I'm trying my professional best to not let my disappointment show when writing the awards.
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 10:12:45 AM »
Sorry, sir, but you missed on half your remaining selections for the top ten, and the order of the others.

If either Sarah Ibuprofen or Know-it-all Nadin does not end up in the Top Ten--and I mean, high in the Top Ten--there will be hell to pay. Mark my words.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 10:15:13 AM »
If either Sarah Ibuprofen or Know-it-all Nadin does not end up in the Top Ten--and I mean, high in the Top Ten--there will be hell to pay. Mark my words.

I just checked.

I'm happy only with the #04 top primitive and the #03 top primitive, who got voted exactly where I thought they should get voted.

Other than that, I ain't sayin' nuthin'.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »
If nadin loses, will we remain calm?
Au cntrainere!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 12:02:12 PM »
If nadin loses, will we remain calm?
Au cntrainere!

It was rigged!1!!! eleventy !!!  Where's the paper trail of votes????  Diebold fraud.  Recall, Recall.  Occupy CC!!! eleventy 111!!!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 12:09:53 PM »
It was rigged!1!!! eleventy !!!  Where's the paper trail of votes????  Diebold fraud.  Recall, Recall.  Occupy CC!!! eleventy 111!!!

I do believe the votes were honestly counted, as they always have been, and that the votes accurately reflect the will of the People.

I'm just out of sorts because apparently franksolich is out of touch with the People, as shown in who the People thought should be the winners, and who franksolich thought should be the winners.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »
Someone who singlehandedly put the useless, talentless, uninspired Anne Pritchett in the top spot last year has no reason to gripe.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 12:20:06 PM »
Someone who singlehandedly put the useless, talentless, uninspired Anne Pritchett in the top spot last year has no reason to gripe.

Oh now.

I just looked at last year's winners.

01 Proud2BlibKansan
02 Stinky the Clown
03 Eferrari
04 bobbolink
05 CaliforniaPeggy
06 Barack 0bama Group
07 DainBramaged
08 xultar
09 undergroundpanther
10 BanTheGOP
11 HannahBell
12 AnArmyVeteran
13 kentuck
14 Taverner
15 Redstone
16 IanDavid
17 nadinbrezinski
18 Cyrano
19 MineralMan
20 HawkeyeX

I must ask, who among the other nineteen were more deserving than the Die alte Sau?

By the way, there's been a run on the now-locked voting thread, the last page, in the DUmping Ground, by lurking primitives, about twenty or so the past several minutes.  I wondered what caught their interest; it looks as if they were checking the schedule for the awards.  Or something. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
It was a weak list of candidates last year, though the hobo, UGP, and poor, stupid Beth all had pretty good runs in 2010.

Remember, Beth was describing her eviction and move into the camper, her drug-addled son helping the warden organize his jail, her deadbeat brother moving temporarily into the camper with her, her mother, and her two big dogs, and several nice flashbacks to the Dougzilla days.

The hobo showed up on dozens of threads every day to excoriate the DUmpmonkeys for talking about something other than how to make her happy.

UGP detailed having her tits removed, plans for her addadicktomy operation, and hooking up with a blue-haired queer.

It took a brilliant campaign, and a pliable electorate, for Anne Pritchett to overcome all that.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 12:55:16 PM »
Okay, I've been making a list of media outlets in San Diego, for that press release.

San Diego Union-Tribune
San Diego Reader

KGTV
KFMB
KNSD
XETV
KPRI
KPBS

San Diego Magazine

101 KGB
KOGO
91X
KSON
Jammin' Z90
KSWB

San Diego Daily Transcript

North County Times
San Diego Business Journal
Star News

KCEO
KXXY

Airwatch Communications
Metro News Service
Shadow Broadcast

KBNT
KSWB
KUSI

Associated Press
City News Service
Copley News Service
County News Service
Los Angeles Times

Alpine Sun
Beach & Bay Press
Borrego Sun
Carlsbad Sun
Carmel Valley News
Coronado Eagle & Journal
East County Californian
East County News
Gaslamp Globe
Gay and Lesbian Times
La Jolla Light
Mid-City Neighbor
Poway News-Chieftan
Rancho Bernardo News Journal
Rancho Santa Fe Review
San Diego Downtown News
San Diego Metropolitan

La Jolla Valley News
Golden Triangle News
Peninsula Beacon

Chinese News
El Informador
El Latino
El Semanario Deportivo
El Sol De San Diego
Fact Magazine (Russian)
Filipino Press
Hispanos Unidos
La Prensa
San Diego Asian Journal
San Diego International Times (Japanese)
San Diego Jewish Press-Heritage
San Diego Jewish Times
San Diego Monitor-News (Afro-American)
San Diego Voice and Viewpoint (Afro-American)

These are all I can find at the moment; anybody familiar with San Diego know of any others?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
Congrats to the winners..............are we allowed to use the word winners? the leftist utopia includes everyone being a winner even those who say 1+1=3
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »
I just looked at last year's winners. I must ask, who among the other nineteen were more deserving than the Die alte Sau?

Last year the DOTY should have been bobbolink, hands down. We wuz robbed. I mean, getting Pitt tombstoned, plus every thread, no matter the subject matter, "You people don't care about the homeless," all from the back of a Buick--Bobo the Hobo deserved DOTY last year.

This year, not so much. Didn't even make my Top Ten.

Nadin is this year's Bobo.

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »
Okay, I've been making a list of media outlets in San Diego, for that press release. , , ,These are all I can find at the moment; anybody familiar with San Diego know of any others?

You must include, top of the list, that online East County Magazine that Nosey Nadin Abbott, Girl Reporter, writes for.