Author Topic: Miami Company Creates "Gringo Masks" for Illegals  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Miami Company Creates "Gringo Masks" for Illegals
« on: May 25, 2010, 08:57:40 PM »

If you are looking for a way to beat Arizona's new immigration law, look no further than Miami's new Gringo Masks.

The new product, brainchild of Miami advertising agency Zubi Advertising, guarantees the cops won't be stopping you or your loved ones after you put your best white face forward.

The product is simple. Choose from a cut out of a blue-eyed, sandy hair-colored white guy or a green-eyed, blond haired white woman.

Cut the face to fit yours. Poke out the eyes. And presto! You don't look like a "suspicious, potentially illegal" alien. Rubber band or green card not included.
Blame Whitey

Isn't wearing a mask or attempting to concealing your identity in public illegal?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Miami Company Creates "Gringo Masks" for Illegals
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 07:21:42 AM »
The stupidity of people on the left.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 01:11:16 PM »

Isn't wearing a mask or attempting to concealing your identity in public illegal?

I think it is in some states. I'm not aware of any Federal statute against it.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 06:45:55 PM »
I think it is in some states. I'm not aware of any Federal statute against it.

I don't know about the statute, but there was that Florida Muslim woman who wasn't allowed to take her DL photo wearing a burkha.  And, last Halloween I was out doing shopping at the booze store and there was a sign about not wearing a mask on the premises.  You also can't wear a mask in a bank.  Probably lots of other places.
The whole concept of a mask is beyond stupid anyway when it applies to illegals.  If you weren't in the country ILLEGALLY your sorry asses wouldn't need to be hiding. :hammer:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 06:30:24 AM »
Just FYI, the word, "Gringo" is a disparaging word used towards white people. It would be in the same vein as "wetback" or the "N" word. I fail to understand why white people aren't all up in arms. :clueless:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson