Author Topic: Russian Bomber Approaches U.S. Aircraft During Training Off South Korea  (Read 12230 times)

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
Re: Russian Bomber Approaches U.S. Aircraft During Training Off South Korea
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2008, 12:16:46 PM »

no, soros supports that clown kasparov.

Why am I not surprised that you are defending the brutish tactics of Putin?

Do you have your Communist party card stashed in your sock drawer or something?

Are you hoping for a seat in the Duma when he tries to revive the USSR?

what are you talking about?  George Soros supports Kasparov.  What did my post have to do with Putin?  Is it because I called Kasparov a "clown"?  Read up on his group "Other Russia".  You do realize that there are communists in that group, as well as tsarists, right? 

Kasparov is a clown for many reasons.  He is about the most ineffective political candidate one can imagine.  All of his policies can be called "Anti-Putinism", he stands for nothing else.  You also must realize that he is Armenian, and is an honorary US citizen.  Thats like a guy running here who was born mexico with honorary Chinese/Russian citizenship.  Would you vote for such a person?  I'm sure the media here can find a better guy to admire than Kasparov, who, like the saying goes, should "stick to chess."
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
Here's a question you've never answered that I'd like to have an answer to...why do you defend Putin and Communists so much?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »
Here's a question you've never answered that I'd like to have an answer to...why do you defend Putin and Communists so much?

and here we go again.  Show me where I defended them.  All I did was call Kasparov a useless candidate.  Kasparov is supported by communists.  How did I defend any of them?  Show me where I defended Putin or communists.
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.