Author Topic: A General Question Re: the FBI & DOJ  (Read 457 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
A General Question Re: the FBI & DOJ
« on: June 23, 2023, 05:20:40 AM »
Given the general decline of the federal law enforcement apparatus into something approximating a Gestapo, one of the very, very few weaknesses in the US Constitution involves the question:

Who polices the cops when they go bad?

It appears that the US House of Representatives is stuck - the Ways and Means Committee released a report yesterday that produced testimony and affidavits from two whistleblowers regarding how DOJ slow-walked the tax evasion investigation into Hunter Biden until the First Crackhead Son got his sweetheart deal. A US Attorney specifically nullified investigation results and declared there would be no search warrant requested or issued against the son of a US president.

And on and on and on. We've seen examples of how the Fauci machine violated the law regarding gain of function research and then lied about it to Congress.

So what does the USA do when federal law enforcement - DOJ, FBI, IRS (they've got guns and tactical vests now and they're not afraid to use them), ATF, CIA and the rest of the alphabet agencies refuse to apply the law equally?

Impeachment? It might work in the House, but the Senate would never convict.

Wait till the other political party comes to power?

Defund or vastly reduce budgetary allocations?

All I see is case after case after instance of how corrupt these agencies are and how helpless the Republican House seems to be. They write strongly-worded letters demanding documents and information, which is routinely ignored - one exception lately, that being the FBI 1023 unclassified document that FBI Director Wray finally released, only having done so after being threatened with contempt of Congress (something that happened to Barry's AG Eric Holder with zero effect to him).

The corruption of SharterJoe and his crime family is a marvel to behold. It's almost as if SharterJoe wrote the playbook on "Corruption for Dummies."

What are your thoughts?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: A General Question Re: the FBI & DOJ
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 07:02:42 AM »
It’s pretty scary when you think about it. The heads of these organizations seem to act like little dictators, specially when they refuse to obey requests for documents and answer questions.
  I guess the only solution is taking control of the 3 houses and demanding our representatives fix the problem.
 I think another issue is that they conduct “ investigations “ in secret that are political to destroy those they deem a threat to their agenda.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!