Author Topic: Ohio hazmat, emergency crews respond to train derailment near Springfield  (Read 745 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Ohio hazmat, emergency crews respond to train derailment near Springfield
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-hazmat-emergency-crews-respond-train-derailment-springfield

A train derailed in Clark County, Ohio, Saturday evening, Fox News Digital has confirmed.

According to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office, emergency personnel and hazmat crews responded to the train derailment on State Route 41 and Gateway Boulevard near the Clark County Fairgrounds at about 5 p.m.

It is not known if the train was carrying any freight at the time of the derailment. The Clark County Sheriff's Office confirmed the train was not a passenger train.

Another derailment in Ohio. This comes on heals of the East Palestine derailment.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Same train company - Norfolk Southern.

Some 212 cars in that train with about 20-30 of them off the tracks.

Nobody hurt, thank goodness, but some power lines are down.

Where's Buttplug Pete now?  :rotf:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Citizens ordered to 'shelter in-place'...

Bye-bye, Buttplug. 

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Noteworthy derailments, noteworthy chicken plant and food distribution plant fires, massive inflation, massive increases in food and energy prices, war with russia.

This is bidens legacy.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Noteworthy derailments, noteworthy chicken plant and food distribution plant fires, massive inflation, massive increases in food and energy prices, war with russia.

This is bidens legacy, brought to you by Barry Soetoro & Co.

FIFY
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

[/Where's Buttplug Pete now?  :rotf: quote]

Looking for more black transsexuals to make the railroads more equitable  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Ohio hazmat, emergency crews respond to train derailment near Springfield
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2024, 09:20:25 PM »
East Palestine, Ohio Water Still Contaminated As Biden Prepares Victory Lap
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/east-palestine-ohio-water-still-contaminated-biden-prepares-victory-lap

President Biden's planned trip to East Palestine, Ohio, is pure politics as the election cycle begins. The White House plans to do a victory lap on its response to the train derailment that nuked the small town with toxic chemicals one year ago. Yet, a new report reveals the federal government's response has been sub-par, with cancer-causing chemicals still found in surrounding rivers and streams.

One year after the Norfolk Southern train derailment, NewsNation found toxic chemicals in rivers and streams around East Palestine. This comes even as the Environment Protection Agency has given residents the all-clear to return.

As residents return, some are developing "rashes, chronic nose bleeds, respiratory infections and many other side effects," according to NewsNation.

"I undressed to get into the shower, and I had a rash all over the side of my face on both sides and all over my chest," East Palestine resident Kaitlyn said.

Jessica Conard, another resident, said, "We are still experiencing some acute health care impacts" after the train derailment one year ago.

"Ultimately, what we need to understand is that there are still unmet needs here in terms of medical, and the health of this community needs to come first," Conard said.

East Palestine is still contaminated from the train wreck. President Joe Biden is now visiting East Palestine.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du