Author Topic: Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet  (Read 379 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/food-shortages-are-starting-to-become-quite-serious-all-over-the-planet/

The worst case scenario that many of the experts feared is starting to play out right in front of our eyes.  Throughout 2022, I repeatedly warned my regular readers that there were all sorts of indications that the emerging global food crisis would go to entirely new level in 2023, and that is precisely what is happening.  In response to tightening supplies of food, prices are surging all over the planet and the number of desperately hungry people is exploding.  Unfortunately, this crisis is not going to be just temporary.  As I will explain at the end of this article, the global nightmare that we are facing is inevitably going to intensify in the years ahead.

Most of us in the western world simply do not understand how badly conditions have already deteriorated in much of the world.

For example, Reuters is admitting that the hunger crisis in Africa has now become “bigger and more complex than the continent has ever seen”…

Across Africa, from east to west, people are experiencing a food crisis that is bigger and more complex than the continent has ever seen, say diplomats and humanitarian workers.

Please let that sink in for a moment.

Food shortages are a problem around the world. It has led to unrest in the Americas, Asia, and Africa.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 04:45:28 PM »
Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/food-shortages-are-starting-to-become-quite-serious-all-over-the-planet/

Food shortages are a problem around the world. It has led to unrest in the Americas, Asia, and Africa.

GMOs were developed to fight this problem.  But the same people who are starving their people are afraid of GMOs.  Do these deaths are at their hands.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 07:14:48 PM »
Scary times ahead. If you aint stock'n up, nows a good time to get started.

My wholesale distributers have had certain items out of stock, for what seems like forever now. Some of it makes no sense at all.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 10:02:39 AM »
The apparent world wide draught that never gets mentioned is getting really scary. Reservoirs out west are at record lows.
From a biblical perspective The Tigris and Euphrates rivers are near to being dried up and the Jordan river is not far behind, all this is predicted by Biblical prophecy. The farther America distances itself from bible based morality the worse every thing in the country gets.

Mankind has turned it's collective back on God and God is doing what He promised. World wide drought and famine. increase in violence in every nation, wars and rumors of wars and the God deniers blame it on climate change when climate change is nothing but a symptom of problem. It is sad that the human  race, for the most part has been blinded and can not see the reality that as we normalize that which is abhorrent and accept as good what is deplorable in the eyes of God the worse thing will become.

I know it's been said in the past that the end is near based on the events of those times but at this point in history it is getting hard to deny it but whether it happens now or in a hundred years from now, it can only get worse and that is the scariest thought of them all.

OK... I'll step down from the pulpit now.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 05:47:53 PM »
The apparent world wide draught that never gets mentioned is getting really scary. Reservoirs out west are at record lows.
From a biblical perspective The Tigris and Euphrates rivers are near to being dried up and the Jordan river is not far behind, all this is predicted by Biblical prophecy. The farther America distances itself from bible based morality the worse every thing in the country gets.

Mankind has turned it's collective back on God and God is doing what He promised. World wide drought and famine. increase in violence in every nation, wars and rumors of wars and the God deniers blame it on climate change when climate change is nothing but a symptom of problem. It is sad that the human  race, for the most part has been blinded and can not see the reality that as we normalize that which is abhorrent and accept as good what is deplorable in the eyes of God the worse thing will become.

I know it's been said in the past that the end is near based on the events of those times but at this point in history it is getting hard to deny it but whether it happens now or in a hundred years from now, it can only get worse and that is the scariest thought of them all.

I enjoyed your read. Clear, concise, and too the point.

Im not the most religious person by any stretch, but I do have faith. I was baptized Pentecostal, many many years ago. Hoping my membership hasnt lapsed.  :-)

Im not positive what God wants from us, or if the King James version is spot on. But, I have always said that if there is a God, he has a sense of humor. The more I read the DUmp, the more im convinced.  :)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 12:39:06 PM »

Nope, keep preachin' brother.  :hi5:

In Western culture, the Church is shrinking, even counting people who identify as Christian without actually having a clue what that entails, the Gospel is getting watered down and distorted, attitudes and technology is making the one world government/church/economy more realistic.  In the non-Western world, communism and Islam are gaining more and more power, although the persecuted Church in those places is growing exponentially, and both of those powers seem more and more willing to engage in full-on war every day. 

So much is pointing towards the clock winding down soon.  No, there's no day or time known, but I'll be shocked if I die of old age instead of hearing the Trumpet blow and getting swept up into the air.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.