Current Events > General Discussion

2023 SOTU Drinking Game

(1/3) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:
I won't be watching as I have a hopefully enjoyable basketball game to watch, but will catch up on the low lights post-game. And look forward to hearing the malapropisms tomorrow morning. There is nothing like hearing Scranton Joe butcher the English language.

But thinking of terms that Sharter/Poopy/Sleepy Joe might say, here are your keywords (in no particular order). And please imbibe safely if you dare do witness this silliness.

Ultra/Super MAGA

Climate Change

Equity

Inflation

Unity

Gas prices

Racism

Misogyny

Jim Crow (or Eagle)

If he would mention Corn Pop, I promise I'll slam a beer or two and perhaps a Jello shot that I have in the fridge.

Any other suggestions?

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on February 07, 2023, 05:36:16 PM ---I won't be watching as I have a hopefully enjoyable basketball game to watch, but will catch up on the low lights post-game. And look forward to hearing the malapropisms tomorrow morning. There is nothing like hearing Scranton Joe butcher the English language.

But thinking of terms that Sharter/Poopy/Sleepy Joe might say, here are your keywords (in no particular order). And please imbibe safely if you dare do witness this silliness.

Ultra/Super MAGA

Climate Change

Equity

Inflation

Unity

Gas prices

Racism

Misogyny

Jim Crow (or Eagle)

If he would mention Corn Pop, I promise I'll slam a beer or two and perhaps a Jello shot that I have in the fridge.

Any other suggestions?

--- End quote ---

Sorry no suggestions, think you've got them all covered nicely. ... 

Only a question re  "Corn Pop."

Who in hell is he anyway???   Anyone know, I sure don't!!?

IF, he talks about him tonight ...

I will be tempted to crack open one of Mr. ABC's Coors Lites , and I'm not really a beer drinker except when outside in really hot weather!

~ ABC

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on February 07, 2023, 05:36:16 PM ---I won't be watching as I have a hopefully enjoyable basketball game to watch, but will catch up on the low lights post-game. And look forward to hearing the malapropisms tomorrow morning. There is nothing like hearing Scranton Joe butcher the English language.

Ultra/Super MAGA

Climate Change

Equity

Inflation

Unity

Gas prices

Racism

Misogyny

Jim Crow (or Eagle)

Any other suggestions?

--- End quote ---

Well, the 900 lb. elephant in the room this week is the ChiCom circle of balloons. He's gonna throw Milley and Austin under the bus, and they're going to stupidly blink, turn around, and go back to their E Ring fiefdoms.

Within */- 10 instances, I'd say that the Democrats who still think that SharterJoe is the cat's meow will rise and applaud no fewer than 25 times, thus giving SharterJoe time to unfog what's left of his dim-bulb brain and compose his next lie.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Eupher on February 07, 2023, 07:02:23 PM ---Well, the 900 lb. elephant in the room this week is the ChiCom circle of balloons. He's gonna throw Milley and Austin under the bus, and they're going to stupidly blink, turn around, and go back to their E Ring fiefdoms.

Within */- 10 instances, I'd say that the Democrats who still think that SharterJoe is the cat's meow will rise and applaud no fewer than 25 times, thus giving SharterJoe time to unfog what's left of his dim-bulb brain and compose his next lie.

--- End quote ---

For the lib-turds, it depends on what specific topics he mentions. Combating "Climate change" would be one that they'll surely celebrate, even symbolically.  Which is what leftists are best at: Symbolism over Substance.

Thought of a couple more terms if Joey gets a touch off-prompter:

January 6th

Insurrection

Threats to Democracy

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on February 07, 2023, 07:23:34 PM ---For the lib-turds, it depends on what specific topics he mentions. Combating "Climate change" would be one that they'll surely celebrate, even symbolically.  Which is what leftists are best at: Symbolism over Substance.

Thought of a couple more terms if Joey gets a touch off-prompter:

January 6th

Insurrection

Threats to Democracy

--- End quote ---

You're absolutely correct. He's going to completely ignore the shithole he's dug for the USA and focus on the shithole he's dug without the shit.

Brilliant, Ralphie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version