The Bar > The Lounge

Have Had Enough Of This Bloody Cold Weather & Bad News ... Is Time For This!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

ABC-2:
Well, at least got a laugh out of reading BB this morning, when reading about the "bloody"  ( :-))  Bidens'  leaving for St. Croix this evening ...

A clever commenter posted the following and much needed advice for Joe to keep in his pocket!  :rotf:

--- Quote ---Notes from his staff for vacation

1. You wake up
2. You put on your swim trunks (very important)
3. You sit on the beach blanket
4. You sip your drink with the little paper umbrella (you don’t eat the umbrella)
5. You go back to the hotel.
--- End quote ---

~ ABC

Eupher:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on December 27, 2022, 11:04:44 AM ---Well, at least got a laugh out of reading BB this morning, when reading about the "bloody"  ( :-))  Bidens'  leaving for St. Croix this evening ...

A clever commenter posted the following and much needed advice for Joe to keep in his pocket!  :rotf:

~ ABC

--- End quote ---

Yep, I think it's VERY important that a staffer tell SharterJoe that his first duty in the day is to wake up.

Otherwise, he wouldn't.

Or does he, after all?

Or is he more like a dangling turd, just waiting to drop?

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Eupher on December 27, 2022, 12:48:01 PM ---Yep, I think it's VERY important that a staffer tell SharterJoe that his first duty in the day is to wake up.

Otherwise, he wouldn't.

Or does he, after all?

Or is he more like a dangling turd, just waiting to drop?

--- End quote ---

I liked the "swim trunks" and the "not eating the umbrella bit"   :rotf:

~ ABC

Dblhaul:
The snow here has a tendency to drift up my driveway.
First snow took me over 4 hours to shovel out with the tractor, couldn't use the rear blade due to the 3ft deep drifts.
Have had a lot of more snow since then.
Happily a Pineapple Express blew thru for a few days and melted most of it.
More snow tonight!

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on December 29, 2022, 09:58:09 PM ---The snow here has a tendency to drift up my driveway.
First snow took me over 4 hours to shovel out with the tractor, couldn't use the rear blade due to the 3ft deep drifts.
Have had a lot of more snow since then.
Happily a Pineapple Express blew thru for a few days and melted most of it.
More snow tonight!

--- End quote ---

Ugh. Snow's the reason we fled Missouri. Just got sick of it. Good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version